We are an improving team

Not an expert, but seems the OL and the WRs are 95% of the current issue (and may be much more than a coaching shortfall.) The RBs who seem fine couldn't make any inroads against a strong defense with the OL. So King had to focus on the passing game much more than the earlier games. With WRs that are just not up to snuff, especially versus a top team, it was not a recipe for success.

Yes, he seemed less sharp than earlier games. But against any Top-20 teams that are vastly inferior to Clemson & Bama I think we can hold our own and more. If we ever get the OL and WR problem solved, then we can rationally talk Top-10 or Top-5.

Advertisement
What part of town you live, I'm out by the airport
I lived in East Palatka (on Old San Mateo rd) until I was 15. Grandparents then moved to Palatka off of Highway 19 past Wal-Mart, Winn Dixie, some rich small suburbs (I think one was called Point of Woods), and the gas station.

Advertisement
Lane kiffin with a ****** ole miss team dropped 40 plus and took saban into the 4th quarter... we were done one minute into second... we are not improving

And also loss to the gaytors and beat Kentucky by only one point in overtime.

We played hard against a team that is better than us at almost every position.

This rebuild is going to take time, we don't have the players LSU had last year. We can win any game left on our schedule and that should help us with recruiting the right players for our systems.

Our culture is far from where Clemson is. Clemson continues to have NFL ready guys come back for their senior year, and we continue to have guys opt-out or declared early. College football had changed a lot since we won anything and Clemson is the model. Our guys played hard, hit hard, and our coaches had them motivated. I am excited for the rest of the season.
Brooks is a football player. So is Restrepo.

They showed a ton that can be worked with.

I lived in East Palatka (on Old San Mateo rd) until I was 15. Grandparents then moved to Palatka off of Highway 19 past Wal-Mart, Winn Dixie, some rich small suburbs (I think one was called Point of Woods), and the gas station.
I know that area i used to bang a chick round that way, before I joined the army.

I agree. We don't have a lot of talent, but there is a good chance we win the rest of our ACC games. If our only loss is to Clemson then we are going to start getting better recruits.
huh.gif

Advertisement
The interference running for Manny on social media is beyond embarrassing at this point. Also, weird and creepy. Complaining, I expect from fans, but trying to be the first Manny boyfriend to run a messageboard narrative for him???

We looked like a 1A Idaho Sister of the Blind Senior High School team again. End of story.

We played hard against a team that is better than us at almost every position.

This rebuild is going to take time, we don't have the players LSU had last year. We can win any game left on our schedule and that should help us with recruiting the right players for our systems.

Our culture is far from where Clemson is. Clemson continues to have NFL ready guys come back for their senior year, and we continue to have guys opt-out or declared early. College football had changed a lot since we won anything and Clemson is the model. Our guys played hard, hit hard, and our coaches had them motivated. I am excited for the rest of the season.

100% this. Sure there were some defensive lapses, and Baker is Baker... but I was legit proud of the defense tonight.

Lashlee and King both had a bad night. They’re both better than what they showed.

We are light years better in the trenches than anything we’ve been in the last decade.

Advertisement
You're ******* A right.

I kept hearing from certain people on this site that by switching to a spread, we'll alleviate our woes on the Oline.

Well we switched to the spread...and still have problems on the oline.

You still need runnin' dogs on your team.
What I don't understand is that Lashlee, up to this point, was really doing a good job at taking what the D was giving. He looked like he didn't even TRY to figure out what they were doing and just said F it, run it straight into a pile. Mind blowingly bad game from him. You see they are sending everyone up the middle, but he moved the pocket how many times? God, it was painful.

my wife is 12 years younger than me. She is from Palatka. She attended a Christian school (Peniel Baptist Academy). She used to be a big fan of WWE and she loses her mind when I told her that I went to high school with Michelle McCool.

my wife is 12 years younger than me. She is from Palatka. She attended a Christian school (Peniel Baptist Academy). She used to be a big fan of WWE and she loses her mind when I told her that I went to high school with Michelle McCool.
Man I know the whole family, went to a couple of parties with em. Some of the coolest people I ever met.

Advertisement
What I don't understand is that Lashlee, up to this point, was really doing a good job at taking what the D was giving. He looked like he didn't even TRY to figure out what they were doing and just said F it, run it straight into a pile. Mind blowingly bad game from him. You see they are sending everyone up the middle, but he moved the pocket how many times? God, it was painful.
They were giving us our receivers but our receivers couldn't get open.

He’s simply got his *** handed to him by Brent.

He was two steps ahead of them the whole game. Now of course it didn’t help at all that our wide receivers couldn’t catch a cold. But I was concerned about this during the week. There was no way we could get behind the sticks on first down and live to tell about it on third down like we have all year.

Clemson was ****-bent on playing downhill on first down. They were totally going to take away our run. We have some tendencies we have to fix on first down. And we have to do that yesterday.

Advertisement
Back