We are an improving team

Andrew

All American
Administrator
We played hard against a team that is better than us at almost every position.

This rebuild is going to take time, we don't have the players LSU had last year. We can win any game left on our schedule and that should help us with recruiting the right players for our systems.

Our culture is far from where Clemson is. Clemson continues to have NFL ready guys come back for their senior year, and we continue to have guys opt-out or declared early. College football had changed a lot since we won anything and Clemson is the model. Our guys played hard, hit hard, and our coaches had them motivated. I am excited for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
We played hard against a team that is better than us at almost every position.

This rebuild is going to take time, we don't have the players LSU had last year. We can win any game left on our schedule and that should help us with recruiting the right players for our systems.

Our culture is far from where Clemson is. Clemson continues to have NFL ready guys come back for their senior year, and we continue to have guys opt-out or declared early. College football had changed a lot since we won anything and Clemson is the model. Our guys played hard, hit hard, and our coaches had them motivated. I am excited for the rest of the season.
We never had their culture. Guys on the team 18 years ago forewent their senior years.

Advertisement
Was I hoping to see Miami play a little closer than they did? Yeah sure, but this result doesn't shock me at all.

Only thing I'm really upset with is not being able to sustain drives on offense and the ******* PENALTIES. Another penaltyfest after a bye week, I just don't get it.

Advertisement
Was I hoping to see Miami play a little closer than they did? Yeah sure, but this result doesn't shock me at all.

Only thing I'm really upset with is not being able to sustain drives on offense and the ******* PENALTIES. Another penaltyfest after a bye week, I just don't get it.
Penalities are often the result of players continually getting beat.

Advertisement
25D73A21-51C6-479D-8E4F-D9C85FEAF407.gif

Advertisement
Our O got completely owned. That was not just about Clemson being better, it was about us being grossly unprepared. Lashlee likes to talk about having an answer for whatever the D shows, well he is delusional if he still believes that. He had no answers to anything they showed. None.

Our blocked FGs and a D that wouldn't quit is all that kept the game from being a 50 point slaughter.

Advertisement
Back