We are an improving team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our O got completely owned. That was not just about Clemson being better, it was about us being grossly unprepared. Lashlee likes to talk about having an answer for whatever the D shows, well he is delusional if he still believes that. He had no answers to anything they showed. None.

Our blocked FGs and a D that wouldn't quit is all that kept the game from being a 50 point slaughter.
I agree Lashlee had a horrible night, but what did Clemson’s defense show?

Advertisement
We played hard against a team that is better than us at almost every position.

This rebuild is going to take time, we don't have the players LSU had last year. We can win any game left on our schedule and that should help us with recruiting the right players for our systems.

Our culture is far from where Clemson is. Clemson continues to have NFL ready guys come back for their senior year, and we continue to have guys opt-out or declared early. College football had changed a lot since we won anything and Clemson is the model. Our guys played hard, hit hard, and our coaches had them motivated. I am excited for the rest of the season.
We won’t beat UNC and I have my doubts about VT and, as usual, UVA.

We played hard against a team that is better than us at almost every position.

This rebuild is going to take time, we don't have the players LSU had last year. We can win any game left on our schedule and that should help us with recruiting the right players for our systems.

Our culture is far from where Clemson is. Clemson continues to have NFL ready guys come back for their senior year, and we continue to have guys opt-out or declared early. College football had changed a lot since we won anything and Clemson is the model. Our guys played hard, hit hard, and our coaches had them motivated. I am excited for the rest of the season.
Agree. Our kick-block team is way ahead of last year. Can we get Patke an extension?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our O got completely owned. That was not just about Clemson being better, it was about us being grossly unprepared. Lashlee likes to talk about having an answer for whatever the D shows, well he is delusional if he still believes that. He had no answers to anything they showed. None.

Our blocked FGs and a D that wouldn't quit is all that kept the game from being a 50 point slaughter.

You're ******* A right.

I kept hearing from certain people on this site that by switching to a spread, we'll alleviate our woes on the Oline.

Well we switched to the spread...and still have problems on the oline.

You still need runnin' dogs on your team.

Advertisement
Back