Was there a fight at practice?

Advertisement
WTF are you 'tards doing in here??? Man, this season has really sucked this board's spirit as much as it has Dicht and the team...

4 pages in to a thread based on Molly McGrath's reporting and no photo or lewd comments? What have y'all become???
molly-mcgrath-bc-cheerleader.jpg

If you think there is some clear division between offense vs defense you’re one delusional clown that needs to be put to sleep.

I’m sure nobody likes anybody on the oline including the rest of the offense but lol at the thought of somebody like Robert Knowles thinking he got something on Jeff Thomas to have a problem with.

LMAO, my favorite part is how you spun everything that she said & went with your assumptions on her actual words instead of her actual words.

Advertisement
fights at practice is now a story? Good grief. That was commonplace when I was visiting practices in the mid 90s.

There's always a division in the lockeroom when you're losing.

They were mandatory in 80s under JJ.

Advertisement
Someone say fight? My man on campus already? How many stabbing victims were there?

Screenshot_20181116-140717_Messages.jpg

Mouthing off? All I had read is hard worker who blocks. What did I miss?

You not reading what we've been hearing. We've got a former player on the board tellin' us that the young guns aren't jiving with the old guard. Mentioning Harley was just a hypothetical but he's been known to be a talker ever since recruiting.

Advertisement
Molly McGrath was being interviewed on the radio this morning and she's doing our game tomorrow. She said that Miami went good-on-good this week in practice and there was some trash talking and a fight broke out. I guess frustrations are high and boiled over.

She also mentioned that she talked to our defensive players and mentioned that they've readjusted their goals to wanting to be the #1 defense in the country. Basically saying the defense knows this season's goals are lost due to the offense and they're just worrying about themselves (I don't blame them). She was alluding to the fact that due to the offense being so bad and ruining the season there's a division in the locker room that Richt has on his hands.

Also, she mentioned that she asked Richt why the back and forth between Rosier and Perry earlier in the season. She said she was getting one word answers from him and he was real brief with her. Basically she can tell that Richt is getting tired of the questions about the offense and he's acting like a ****y b'tch because of it.

Pity poor Molly if she asked some of that **** to a coach like Saban.

After her comments noticed you added. “Basically she is saying”. And then. “She was alluding”. Assume those are your thoughts based on your interpretation.

Advertisement
Richt probably regrets not publicly announcing that Perry was suspended for BC game. He did not do himself any favors regarding the QB debacle.

Advertisement
Back