Was there a fight at practice?

RiDLer80

All-American
Molly McGrath was being interviewed on the radio this morning and she's doing our game tomorrow. She said that Miami went good-on-good this week in practice and there was some trash talking and a fight broke out. I guess frustrations are high and boiled over.

She also mentioned that she talked to our defensive players and mentioned that they've readjusted their goals to wanting to be the #1 defense in the country. Basically saying the defense knows this season's goals are lost due to the offense and they're just worrying about themselves (I don't blame them). She was alluding to the fact that due to the offense being so bad and ruining the season there's a division in the locker room that Richt has on his hands.

Also, she mentioned that she asked Richt why the back and forth between Rosier and Perry earlier in the season. She said she was getting one word answers from him and he was real brief with her. Basically she can tell that Richt is getting tired of the questions about the offense and he's acting like a ****y b'tch because of it.

Advertisement
sounds like they are not going through the motions and are "checked out". Hopefully they carry it over to the game Saturday. They will need it.

Advertisement
It would be a shame if Richt were to tear an ACL while breaking up a fight.

A real shame.

EF8D6555-AA74-4CDC-BE42-99936D24C03B.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
fights at practice is now a story? Good grief. That was commonplace when I was visiting practices in the mid 90s.

There's always a division in the lockeroom when you're losing.

Advertisement
Oh boy can’t wait for us to get in another pregame fight in Blacksburg just to get our **** pushed in by a bunch of walk-ons

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back