Was there a fight at practice?

fights at practice is now a story? Good grief. That was commonplace when I was visiting practices in the mid 90s.

There's always a division in the lockeroom when you're losing.
Fights during fall camp are commonplace around the country. Tempers always flare after hitting the same person over and over between the spring and fall.

I rarely ever hear about in-team fighting during the season though. That's why I thought this was newsworthy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's newsworthy that the team went 1v1 in practice in week 12. That never happens. We're pulling out all the stops.

Richt got accustomed to being asked softball questions by the likes of Susan and the clowns over at the Joe Rose show. As soon as other media members started asking tougher questions, he's become a teenage girl on her period. When he is eventually fired, he'll move out of Miami to a place like Athens or Tally, where he fits in better.

Good for the guys on the defense. The offense is an embarrassment. Especially the soft-*** OL. The offensive staff are just guys who talk a big game. Dugans is the only one I have seen coach a player up. Thomas Brown needs to go take a coaching lesson from Sol.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Good. I like hearing this stuff. Let’s get some fire up in here. **** fspoo would do a 1v1 two
Minute drill every Thursday practice. Why tf ain’t we doing that. Maybe cause richt doesn’t know how to run a 2 minute drill

Good for the guys on the defense. The offense is an embarrassment. Especially the soft-*** OL. The offensive staff are just guys who talk a big game. Dugans is the only one I have seen coach a player up. Thomas Brown needs to go take a coaching lesson from Sol.

Go Canes!
I would pay good money to see what our first team defensive line would do to our first team offensive line

Advertisement
I would pay good money to see what our first team defensive line would do to our first team offensive line
8-1.gif

Advertisement
Molly McGrath was being interviewed on the radio this morning and she's doing our game tomorrow. She said that Miami went good-on-good this week in practice and there was some trash talking and a fight broke out. I guess frustrations are high and boiled over.

She also mentioned that she talked to our defensive players and mentioned that they've readjusted their goals to wanting to be the #1 defense in the country. Basically saying the defense knows this season's goals are lost due to the offense and they're just worrying about themselves (I don't blame them). She was alluding to the fact that due to the offense being so bad and ruining the season there's a division in the locker room that Richt has on his hands.

Also, she mentioned that she asked Richt why the back and forth between Rosier and Perry earlier in the season. She said she was getting one word answers from him and he was real brief with her. Basically she can tell that Richt is getting tired of the questions about the offense and he's acting like a ****y b'tch because of it.

You gotta love the fans that speculate on bias.

1's vs 2's in the summer, 1's vs 1's in week 10 of the season.

#MorkRicht

Advertisement
I always supported a good knock down drag out fight at practice even a the point of everyone circle around and enjoy it , plus would always encourage any an all to join in.

A lot of the time everyone get so tired from beating on each other we'd all would lay around talking and sharing the experience......IF A TEAM DOESN'T HAVE FIGHTS YOU AIN'T WINNING...

ALWAYS A POSITIVE SIGN WELL NEEDED

Advertisement
Back