Was there a fight at practice?

Advertisement
Mork can't take the heat. He did this stupid ****e to himself. He's got no one to blame for his failure.

Imagine putting 4 years of safety hits on your body like Jaquan and getting tried by a punk like Harley or something. I’d fvck someone up too.

Advertisement
The defense.... yes

Offense no. Richt could turn Baker Mayfield into Kirby Freeman in a heartbeat with this system

need the offensive line to play with a little more ferocity. It all starts there.

Advertisement
If yall think fighting at practice equates to winning u never played sports. These kids need to catch passes, block better, tackle better. All that fake tough guy sch*t means nothing. Tired of the talk show me on the field!

If yall think fighting at practice equates to winning u never played sports. These kids need to catch passes, block better, tackle better. All that fake tough guy sch*t means nothing. Tired of the talk show me on the field!
U mean this isnt a group chat with our ring of honor? I swore everyone was football scholars

Advertisement
Advertisement
Molly McGrath was being interviewed on the radio this morning and she's doing our game tomorrow. She said that Miami went good-on-good this week in practice and there was some trash talking and a fight broke out. I guess frustrations are high and boiled over.

She also mentioned that she talked to our defensive players and mentioned that they've readjusted their goals to wanting to be the #1 defense in the country. Basically saying the defense knows this season's goals are lost due to the offense and they're just worrying about themselves (I don't blame them). She was alluding to the fact that due to the offense being so bad and ruining the season there's a division in the locker room that Richt has on his hands.

Also, she mentioned that she asked Richt why the back and forth between Rosier and Perry earlier in the season. She said she was getting one word answers from him and he was real brief with her. Basically she can tell that Richt is getting tired of the questions about the offense and he's acting like a ****y b'tch because of it.

Imagine that . . .

He's been measured - and found to be inferior.

He gave no answers, as he has no answers - and realizes we ain't Georgia - gonna give him years and years of half-assed results before he's called out on it.

I'll bring the water.
download.jpeg

Talking shiit should only come after you accomplish something. But it seems like talking shiit has replaced accomplishing anything.

Advertisement
Back