Was there a fight at practice?

Advertisement
If yall think fighting at practice equates to winning u never played sports. These kids need to catch passes, block better, tackle better. All that fake tough guy sch*t means nothing. Tired of the talk show me on the field!

I’d bet you’d be the first mother ****** on this board *****ing that this team has zero toughness

“WHere is that south Florida’s dawg”

Molly McGrath was being interviewed on the radio this morning and she's doing our game tomorrow. She said that Miami went good-on-good this week in practice and there was some trash talking and a fight broke out. I guess frustrations are high and boiled over.

She also mentioned that she talked to our defensive players and mentioned that they've readjusted their goals to wanting to be the #1 defense in the country. Basically saying the defense knows this season's goals are lost due to the offense and they're just worrying about themselves (I don't blame them). She was alluding to the fact that due to the offense being so bad and ruining the season there's a division in the locker room that Richt has on his hands.

Also, she mentioned that she asked Richt why the back and forth between Rosier and Perry earlier in the season. She said she was getting one word answers from him and he was real brief with her. Basically she can tell that Richt is getting tired of the questions about the offense and he's acting like a ****y b'tch because of it.

Advertisement
the fight if u call it that was 3 back up olineman jumped nesta... that's what yall have speculated on for days now. Yall gotta relax or focus on far bigger issues. Fights happen daily.

ok, is it safe to assume our 3 Olineman got pushed back all at once?

Advertisement
They truly are Searles soft
Nah. I ain't putting that on searles. Him & jess are the ONLY coaches out here SNAPPING on a regular. Even mannys got quiet. Searles dont fvck around. His problem is what the initial fear was. Hes a big *** corn fed country dude... he dont relate to these kids down here.

Nah. I ain't putting that on searles. Him & jess are the ONLY coaches out here SNAPPING on a regular. Even mannys got quiet. Searles dont fvck around. His problem is what the initial fear was. Hes a big *** corn fed country dude... he dont relate to these kids down here.

That's interesting to hear. But what alarms me is that he's never really kept a gig for that long(3 years, max, I believe). I wonder why...

That's interesting to hear. But what alarms me is that he's never really kept a gig for that long(3 years, max, I believe). I wonder why...
He has a very abrasive personality. That could have something to do with it. I hey. Along great with him now. But some of the **** that comes out this mans mouth would have vince Vaughn screaming ear muffs & giving lectures... him & gus made mahoney cry not too long ago. Gus has some serious issue with mahoney.

Advertisement
He has a very abrasive personality. That could have something to do with it. I hey. Along great with him now. But some of the **** that comes out this mans mouth would have vince Vaughn screaming ear muffs & giving lectures... him & gus made mahoney cry not too long ago. Gus has some serious issue with mahoney.

I have a feeling our QB's have an issues with Mahoney, too

Advertisement

Gus hating on that Philadelphia yuppie money that Mahoney comes from, since Gus is from the north Philadelphia ghetto.

Gus hating on that Philadelphia yuppie money that Mahoney comes from, since Gus is from the north Philadelphia ghetto.

That actually makes alot of sense. Too funny seeing gus(whos southern ghetto as fvck)as so proper. Funny seeing kelly from way back then too.

If Gus trains his daughter like this, it is to be expected he is gonna dog the players, especially the ones he feels are soft.

If I was the defense, I would want t fight the offense as well! Outside of a few games, we may not have a win if it wasn't for the defense!

Advertisement
Back