Was I Right Or Was I Right?

Advertisement
When he was hired I wasn't shocked. "I'll give him some time", I said. "He's a Miami guy", I said. "Blake James knew he wanted him and got him", I tried to rationalize. Then he hired Dan Enos and I lost all faith in him. Then he came out with the TD rings. Then the dancing queens and losses piled up. "I hate this idiot", I said. Then he hires Lashlee. "He made an easy decision, but I like Lashlee", I reasoned. Then King came in. "I like King and Lashlee, but Manny is still a dolt." Then the Manny faithful said, "Manny is the one who hired Lashlee and fired Enos, so he's fixing the problems". "Fine, I'll give him another year", I said diplomatically. Then we started scraping by scrubs, again. "A win is a win, bro", said the Manny fan club. "All wins are not created equal", I exclaimed. Then UNC came along.... "I told you idiots Manny sucked", I shouted from the rooftop. "We knew it all along", the Manny herd replied.

Only at Miami.

Even my FCS guy Brian Bohannon is a straight winner. 12-2, 11-2, and 11-3 the last three seasons and has never won less than 6 games while building Kennesaw State into an FCS power.
Exactly. OUR list of HC candidates is well-researched, well-contemplated and reflective of OUR football knowledge. @Go Canes!! Is just mad that WE answered his question while he’s busy chasing 1 legged midget coRching unicorns.

Our women’s basketball team had a phenomenal win against UNC today. However, our defensive staff allowed 63 points, even worse than Coach Baker. Don’t be fooled by wins and losses.
Who in their right mind would have Flake James as their profile pic on this site?

This type of **** is exactly why our football and overall athletics is in such a catatonic state.

Bringing up a meaningless win by the UM women’s basketball team to try to excuse the **** show that is our BoT, Admin and AD.

Until the whole Beta and woke bullshyt mentality is eradicated from our once proud athletics, we will never be back.

Advertisement
Who in their right mind would have Flake James as their profile pic on this site?

This type of **** is exactly why our football and overall athletics is in such a catatonic state.

Bringing up a meaningless win by the UM women’s basketball team to try to excuse the **** show that is our BoT, Admin and AD.

Until the whole Beta and woke bullshyt mentality is eradicated from our once proud athletics, we will never be back.
Psssst.... that’s Blake.

I think he’s saying that the next coach will have enough to take a step up. The issue is - what coach are we getting after this???
His name is Rod Carey and every fan on CIS will hate him. Then once he is signed, some of us will give him a chance because we love our team. Then he will be a 7-5 coach and he will be fired.

Psssst.... that’s Blake.
I should have known.

Frankly, I could give 3 shyts.

Fans have to man up and tell this dude to either start acting like a competent AD, or hit the road. This is inexcusable at this point. Bad hire after bad hire. Especially with this last one, when Manny was hired within a 4-hour window, without an extended and proper search and evaluation.

I know that he probably doesn’t care what I or any other fan thinks, but he should. What goes around, comes around.

The day is fast approaching when even the die-hard fans and supporters/contributors that know that the U was built on the blood, sweat and tears of the football program will have had enough. Only then will they realize what a mistake it’s been to think themselves untouchable.

I should have known.

Fans have to man up and tell this dude to either start acting like a competent AD, or hit the road. This is inexcusable at this point. Bad hire after bad hire. Especially with this last one, when Manny was hired within a 4-hour window, without an extended and proper search and evaluation.

I know that he probably doesn’t care what I or any other fan thinks, but he should. Wplay Godhat goes around, comes around.

The day is fast approaching when even the die-hard fans and supporters/contributors that know that the U was built on the blood, sweat and tears of the football program will have had enough. Only then will they realize what a mistake it’s been to think themselves untouchable.
Lol. Come on man. We just started calling him Blake after something he once posted and it stuck.

Advertisement
Exactly. OUR list of HC candidates is well-researched, well-contemplated and reflective of OUR football knowledge. @Go Canes!! Is just mad that WE answered his question while he’s busy chasing 1 legged midget coRching unicorns.

Dude if the coach at Kennesaw State is your answer, you don't even understand what the question is.

DD6B290D-798C-4684-AB1E-A7FDCE67FE9C.gif

Advertisement

It's an inside joke and he plays along.

No. @Zbrod95 and I are quite serious. They have HC experience and multiple successful stops, neither of which are current guy has.

If you want to go G5 route I would go Billy Napier and Freeze. There’s also Sark at Bama who won at both Washington and SC.

I should have known.

I know that he probably doesn’t care what I or any other fan thinks, but he should. What goes around, comes around.

It goes higher than Blake.

Tad Foote Hired:
Paul Dee

Paul Dee hired:
Coker and Shannon

Donna Shalala hired:
Kirby Hocutt
Kirby Hocutt hired:
Al Golden

Donna Shalala hired:
Sean Eichorst

Sean Eichorst extended Al Golden's 4 year contract to NINE YEARS before he finished his first season which ended in 6 wins.

Donna Shalala hired:
Blake James

Blake James hired:
Richt and Diaz

Tune in next time when we see Julio Frenk replace Blake James with…JENNIFER STRAWLY!!!!

Advertisement
It goes higher than Blake.

Tad Foote Hired:
Paul Dee

Paul Dee hired:
Coker and Shannon

Donna Shalala hired:
Kirby Hocutt
Kirby Hocutt hired:
Al Golden

Donna Shalala hired:
Sean Eichorst

Sean Eichorst extended Al Golden's 4 year contract to NINE YEARS before he finished his first season which ended in 6 wins.

Donna Shalala hired:
Blake James

Blake James hired:
Richt and Diaz

Tune in next time when we see Julio Frenk replace Blake James with…JENNIFER STRAWLY!!!!
100% spot on!

Advertisement
Back