Was I Right Or Was I Right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I absolutely hated the hire. I spent the 4 hours we went between Richt and Manny banging the table for Hugh Freeze and Phil Longo. I’m still beating that drum. But I’m pretty sure I’ll Just have to settle for Freeze hopefully hiring Longo away from Mack when he gets a new job in a month.

A Christmas Story Pig GIF by filmeditor

I would ******* love him BUT they won’t pay his buyout. We’re better off shooting for guys with legit track records like Lance Leipold at Buffalo or Bill Clark. Those would be my realistic top 2.

We could afford Sark’s buyout tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll gladly eat **** if I’m wrong and I’ve admitted on here before. Va Tech I said game was over when it was 14-3 and owned it and the Purdue basketball game last week I said it was over in the first half and owned that. I’m sticking by my guns here and will continue to say the coaches and some of these players are giant pussies. Until they prove me otherwise, myself and 95% of the board here will be on the same page.

In fairness, that VT games was over; but Fuentes can be a bigger cuck than Manny. They both got that smart guy syndrome. VT got hella passive, and got out corched.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back