Was I Right Or Was I Right?

Advertisement
jerry seinfeld agree GIF

Advertisement
Hehehe

we all were right and we know who we are. They almost got me for a minute because I thought we made some strides after the duke game. They just sucked that bad.
Duke was trash worst Duke team in awhile........Never celebrate a Duke win. He pulled me a tiny bit after landing Taylor and Williams but I know we never close so im still iffy with it. His linebacker evals are bad cant recruit corners he cant go head to head with bama for recruit. U can recruit 2 studs a class and expect to win big. The owners up top are bad its been over for a long time, we have to accidentally hire the right guy. Freeze Davis give me an alpha dog cheater.

Advertisement

Just passing by wanted to leave this here.

They don’t wanna hear the truth, bruh bruh. They just wanna hide behind moral victories, and cover their heads w/ orange & green sheets. I just don’t understand how fans become such cult followers of coaches who do chit. Like if u r a cult follower of Saban, Dabo, Day, Meyers, Riley.....OK, I get it; proven track records & results. But these mutha fckas be slurping off Golden, Richt, and Diaz. Lol. I don’t get it. That’s some weirdo chit to me.

Last edited:
They don’t wanna hear the truth, bruh bruh. They just wanna hide behind moral victories, and cover their heads w/ orange & green sheets. I just don’t understand how fans become such cult followers of coaches who do chit. Like if u r a cult follower of Saban, Dabo, Day, Meyers, Riley.....OK, I get it; proven track records & results. But these mutha fcka as be slurping off Golden, Richt, and Diaz. Lol. I don’t get it. That’s some weirdo chit to me.
I would take Butch Davis at 200 years old corpse then Manny Diaz, give me Davis head in a pickle jar and he can recruit better. They laughed at the Mack Brown hire and look the perfect fit. He got the number 1 corner to go to UNC...............UNC FOR GODS SAKE UNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Advertisement
Recruiting is the most important thing period. He’s got one good class in the books and another one coming this week. Stay or go, we will be talented enough for whatever coach has the ability to coach this team properly in 2022.
2 studs each class aint going to beat those big time schools. UNC is recruiting our level or better then us right now. They will destroy us again next season

They don’t wanna hear the truth, bruh bruh. They just wanna hide behind moral victories, and cover their heads w/ orange & green sheets. I just don’t understand how fans become such cult followers of coaches who do chit. Like if u r a cult follower of Saban, Dabo, Day, Meyers, Riley.....OK, I get it; proven track records & results. But these mutha fcka as be slurping off Golden, Richt, and Diaz. Lol. I don’t get it. That’s some weirdo chit to me.
Sadly it happens with every coach we hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back