Was I Right Or Was I Right?

Advertisement
see i fuq with u dds but this is what fuqs with me a bit. So if u get talent like a Ray Ray Armstrong and he doesnt perform here......your telling me an NFL HC will bring him into their peaks? So y is it when our players get drafted they still suck? we got a ton of players who went to a number of different coaches around the league and they still are ordinary players. So which is it though???? because if a player is ok here and gets drafted and hes secretly good.....wouldnt it show in the League?

My bad for the ramble im just confused about this
The nfl is about results. If you come in far behind the curve you think you're gonna all of a sudden forget what's been ingrained in you the last four years? And I'm not saying all these dudes are superstars. Far from it. But they're all good enough to play here and suceed. Nfl we get to add to our core. Not rebuild it from scratch. Ray rays biggest issue was he wasted years out of position as well. Simple science proves our lessons stick with us the earlier in life we learn them.
Hopefully Lovie Smith can save them.
Hopefully we fire blake James and let you and Navin take over.

Advertisement
I would ******* love him BUT they won’t pay his buyout. We’re better off shooting for guys with legit track records like Lance Leipold at Buffalo or Bill Clark. Those would be my realistic top 2.
Y'all gotta stop. He's not getting fired... Just cut it out. He could have ten years like this and all he'll do is get extension after extension. This cracks me up. The vast majority of y'all are going wild saying we're 8-2 and have a great class coming in than put up some dumb *** scarface gif talking bout manila... Obviously some of us bright enough to understand reality. I think u fall in that category z. So just give up that dream for what it is. Buddy ain't goin nowhere no time soon.

Y'all gotta stop. He's not getting fired... Just cut it out. He could have ten years like this and all he'll do is get extension after extension. This cracks me up. The vast majority of y'all are going wild saying we're 8-2 and have a great class coming in than put up some dumb *** scarface gif talking bout manila... Obviously some of us bright enough to understand reality. I think u fall in that category z. So just give up that dream for what it is. Buddy ain't goin nowhere no time soon.
Do you want me to cry? Because I’ll cry...

They would want to extend this bum.

FF28FFE5-4050-4D16-A803-0E1949DEFB30.gif

Lovie Smith me as our new DC/LB coach. Shouldn't be crazy expensive right now either after what went down at Illinois. Immediate upgrade as a defensive leader, teacher, and in-game adjustment handler.

Advertisement
Manny ain't goin nowhere. U think this board sees need for change after what y'all even think has been a great season... Cmon
No he is not going anywhere. However, he is not getting an extension at the end of the season. He will be given the funds and every opportunity to hire the best staff possible. If he doesn’t win games against ranked opponents and show out next season, he will officially be on the hot seat with two seasons left on his contract. If he wins, he will be rewarded. If he doesn’t, the university will spend the money to hire a great coach. That person will have a loaded roster to work with. 🙌 Next season we open with Alabama, play app state and MSU. We follow that up with our conference schedule. Manny won’t survive a 6-7 season again. It’s win or GTFO. I believe a big time DC will be hired and paid handsomely this off-season. We’ll all see together if manny can CEO his way to victory. He will have everything he needs to do it, if he’s capable.

Last edited:
did you have a wins/loss prediction?

king saved his ***? thats bs. it's called recruiting. you can say that about almost any program and any really good qb or player. no, they identified a need and went out and recruited a player.

did you have a wins/loss prediction?

king saved his ***? thats bs. it's called recruiting. you can say that about almost any program and any really good qb or player. no, they identified a need and went out and recruited a player.
I was off on win and loss but I don't think I wrote the prediction here. I did say the games we weren't wining was Clemson but should beat everyone else. I was off by one point guessing the score vs CU. UNC I was worried about all year. I'm going to be wrong obviously but I'm not just looking at records because sometimes that's smoke and mirrors. We aren't a good team imo....he did recruit King let's see who he has lined up after him

Advertisement
None of them were under this regime or the one before. I'm assuming he means recently cause if not we could go at that for awhile. Even to a name as simple as erik swoope
I was just saying these guys because theyre the closest ones I could think of that underachieved here based on what they did in the league.

Serious question - if you have no alternative and had to hang out with either Dwins or that poster who told you his family’s name’s all over Hecht - who you hanging with - Freakin Rican RiCane Swag from Jersey or the Silver Spooner?
I’m hangin’ with freakin Rican, because I’m Rican, too... my G! LOL ... a middle age one that is.... hahaha 😝

I was off on win and loss but I don't think I wrote the prediction here. I did say the games we weren't wining was Clemson but should beat everyone else. I was off by one point guessing the score vs CU. UNC I was worried about all year. I'm going to be wrong obviously but I'm not just looking at records because sometimes that's smoke and mirrors. We aren't a good team imo....he did recruit King let's see who he has lined up after hi

So you basically were completely wrong.

Advertisement
How have the last 5 G5 guys done? Off the top of my head Fuente, Norvell, Collins were the hottest of hot names.
By this logic you should never fire your coach unless you are going to get Meyer, Saban, Belichik, or Carroll. It is absurd. Fuente looks to be a miss. Norvell may be, but he is in year one and inherited a dumpster fire. Collins had to build GT's entire offense from a triple option offense to a modern scheme with guys recruited to run the former.

By this logic you should never fire your coach unless you are going to get Meyer, Saban, Belichik, or Carroll. It is absurd. Fuente looks to be a miss. Norvell may be, but he is in year one and inherited a dumpster fire. Collins had to build GT's entire offense from a triple option offense to a modern scheme with guys recruited to run the former.

I only asked because I’m tired of hearing “A real coach” all day long.

Who in their opinion is this answer to our problems?

Im genuinely curious, no ulterior motives.

I was just saying these guys because theyre the closest ones I could think of that underachieved here based on what they did in the league.
Can't really put jimmy into that in my opinion. Gotta remember in jimmy's case he played 4 years of basketball only here. Than when he graduated he came over to play football just outta nowhere and was a back up who got some pretty good burn.

Advertisement
Back