VTech thoughts

I don’t see it. He doesn’t have elite bend or get off. 3- 4 EDGE need one of those two to make the roooooster. Both to do well. I think he fits better as a strong side 4-3 DE who can credibly maintain edge and drop into coverage when blitzing.
I wondered if he has the size to play d-end at the next level.

Advertisement
I agree with most of the comments but for me the jury is still out on Franklin just have not seen him break tackles or run over people like lots of people say he would do.

I said from the beginning that the better young talent should be playing QB TVD or Garcia, RB Rooster and Franklin , DL Lenny Taylor, LB Chase Smith. We had and have guys that have shown us for 3+years that they can't play yet starting before younger and better talent. That is a clear evidence this staff needs to be gone.

What I do see is a team very capable of winning 11 games- "with the right HC, DC, OC and assistants". Miami remains a hot job because of History, location and most of all Local Talent. Let's hope rumors are true, Mandy gone.
Helps to have the winning being centered around a bunch of freshmen and a few key portal guys

Roster has a lot of holes but it’s certainly not bare

Advertisement
Daniel Jones is my comparison to TVD if your going the recent 1st rounder comps. Doesn't have anywhere near the arm talent to be compared to Josh Allen.

Advertisement
D$, I wouldn’t go as far as to say 1st rounder for TVD, but he’s without doubt the best Qb we’ve had since Kaaya & can eclipse his numbers from his Junior season.

What I’m most impressed with is I remember when he first was coming out of HS he had that elongated baseball wind up, but his release has gotten a lot tighter & a lot quicker being under Lashlee, that’s improved his overall passing ability altogether.

One of the areas he needs a little improvement on, is on 3rd downs being okay with taking the check down, sometimes because he trusts his arm so much he has the tendency to wanna hit the home run on the Deep ball on every play, but if he just hits the check down to a RB in the flats he’ll be even more lethal with extended drives.

But overall, he’s been nothing short of a great QB.

TVD is looking like the 1st QB taken in the 2023 draft.

He’s played that good.

He’s showing everything you want in a QB.

I was a huge Garcia fan and really didn’t see it with TVD. Even the second half of VA I wasn’t crazy about him.

ppl said he had a big arm but I just didn’t see a guy that plays like he has a cannon.

But since then….he has absolutely dominated.

I will say he needs to work on his ball placement on post routes.

We probably left at least 3-4 TDs on the field Because The ball was throw behind.
________

With that said excited for the playmakers we have moving forward.

What? Stop it. You’re talking about a guy with top 5 arm talent EVER. TVD doesn’t have that type of arm talent. If you’re looking for a comparison then it’s Big Ben. Big bodied QB that can make all the throws and stretch the field. He’ll make some plays with his legs time to time too.
Okay man, it’s not the serious! I just see Allen! See who you want!

How can Tua have "stunk" and Hurts be "pretty good" when the passer ratings are nearly identical and the same goes for their TD and INT numbers and there is just over a 200 yard differential in yards? Either they both have been pretty good or they both have stunk.
Brrruuuhhh you can’t make this up.

Ppl really just don’t like Tua.

Advertisement
TVD is absolutely a talent, consider the opinions of our OL priot to him starting. Not only are they better, they are better because he is pocket aware and makes quick decisions while checking the field but he has a nice quick release. Consider our previous QB's including King and TVD shines brightly

Advertisement
Eagles suck. That’s it.

Roche had a big play a couple weeks back. It was fun to watch Miami guys (Trent Harris) on an otherwise really ****** team.
surprise wtf GIF

Have man on twitter telling me player wont play if he cant block. Well bich put players in there who can block, let the RB run the ball and catch passes. I love how they act like its all complicated. Its not. Put the TE in the backfield and split the RB wide if u need to throw. But most of the times, just run the ball and stop complicating stuff. We been saying these things about Taylor, Chase Smith, Thad. Stop telling us what these players cant do and put them in and do things they can. Its not complicated.

Advertisement
Back