UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let's think through this.

Hurts coming has some obvious advantges to all parties (OU is probably his best fit if they'll have him).

Martell? I'm not fully seeing what's in his best interest by coming to Miami. I get the former HS teammates, but thats really very limited/no value.

The young man wants tape as a starter at the soonest moment. Then why Miami if Hurts also comes?

What am I missing?
I believe Martell would have to sit 2019 anyway!

Advertisement
Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...
Thanks for the info. Hope your man is right.

Advertisement
The more I read about Enos the more it seems like Jarren is the perfect QB for him. I’m still down for transfers because we need fresh blood in that room but Jarren can flourish with a real QB coach.
I've been thinking this especially because the reads in his offense help the qbs in a great way

Can we STOP with the misinformation about Martell sitting next year? Kid is on pace to earn a master's degree from OSU by the end of this semester. Supposedly the quality of medical school he'll be attending next year at his transfer school will be as large a factor as anything else. If it's us or WVU then we ******'.

The more I read about Enos the more it seems like Jarren is the perfect QB for him. I’m still down for transfers because we need fresh blood in that room but Jarren can flourish with a real QB coach.

Is Jarren around if Hurts and Martell come???

For those asking for sources, no I'm not putting anyone names out so I lose trust in anybody. Either believe it or move on. It doesnt hurt my feelings either way
Guy who made a thread begging for credit about something that didn’t happen last week is now trying to be a hardo

Advertisement
They take like 2 classes in the summer. If he took more, it would be surprising.

As for college credits, they are not that easy to get approved any more. It depends on what they are. I am sure they stretch it for athletes but I doubt he got a full year's worth of AP credit. That's a minimum of 8 courses at 3 credits each. Very tough to do

In Ohio, kids go to college campuses and take classes instead of high school where I live. Plus, they offer college classes at the school. Two years of this count for one whole year of college. The kids get a four year degree three years removed from high school graduation. Not ap classes.

Can we STOP with the misinformation about Martell sitting next year? Kid is on pace to earn a master's degree from OSU by the end of this semester. Supposedly the quality of medical school he'll be attending next year at his transfer school will be as large a factor as anything else. If it's us or WVU then we ******'.
No way Martell comes here with Hurts if he isn't having to sit out . None . It wouldn't make a lick of sense.

In Ohio, kids go to college campuses and take classes instead of high school where I live. Plus, they offer college classes at the school. Two years of this count for one whole year of college. The kids get a four year degree three years removed from high school graduation. Not ap classes.

He's from Vegas.

Advertisement
Exactly

No way Martell comes here with Hurts if he isn't having to sit out . None . It wouldn't make a lick of sense.

I'd tend to agree with that on the surface but I'm also thinking him actually being a grad transfer is probably far from settled science. The pull of the Gorman Reunion might have *some sway too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back