UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna take you by the fireside for a minute because I consider you a friend. Sit back. Borrow one of The Legend’s custom made smoking jackets. It’ll be loose in the chest and arms, but you can pull it off. Grab a big snifter, and listen.

I was on safari a couple years ago. There was a beautiful gigantic black rhino who was obviously the leader of his herd. The big guy clearly made an error on a hunt for caribou, and one of the smaller black rhinos appeared openly irritated.

You know what the big rhino did? Do you think he got on his rhino knees and subjugated himself to the runt? Did he duck his head and stare at the ground or roll over on his back and submit? Nope. He gored that poor motherfcker. Then, to add insult to injury, he defecated into his open wounds.

You’re a ******* nut man lmaoo

Advertisement
You sir, are a f'n legend! Now, obviously Tdizzle is going to get all the credit, and deservedly so, for his impossible to achieve and career defining .750 batting avg. He hit almost everything out of the park and even a 2001 Barry Bonds, walking straight out of Balco HQ, would have trouble keeping up with his pace. But, amidst the smoke coming off Tdub's Louisville Slugger, I hope your work doesn't get lost amongst the shards and remnants of splintered wood because you were Scottie Pippen in Game 5 of the '97 NBA Finals carrying this MJ thread on your shoulders throughout the day! I, along with many others thank you for effort and entertainment today and if I may piggyback off of one of the mods posts, you are definitely the greatest to ever lace them up! It's been a pleasure, sir!
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. The sort of gentlemanly discourse we’ve enjoyed in tdub’s epic thread should be the model for this and every other Internet forum.

Dubya put on an absolute clinic over the last couple days. He showed kids how to walk into a room like a real man with his ********s in a wheelbarrow and his giant crank slung over his shoulder. He dared the haters to prove him wrong, and all they could offer were pouty, quivering lips and underarm flop sweats. He stared em all down, and I’m glad a real man like you got to witness his monstrosity.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back