UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dub ain’t left. He’s still in here laying it down. There’s no requirement that you have to tilt your head back and beg for bukakkee just because you got fed one bad piece of info. When did it become a duty to be a sniveling worm begging forgiveness and mercy just because you’re “only” batting .750?
Betas can’t understand the actions of alphas

Advertisement
Dub ain’t left. He’s still in here laying it down. There’s no requirement that you have to tilt your head back and beg for bukakkee just because you got fed one bad piece of info. When did it become a duty to be a sniveling worm begging forgiveness and mercy just because you’re “only” batting .750?
No where in my comments did I say it was necessary for either one of them to "tilt your head back and beg for bukakkee" or reduce themselves "to be a sniveling worm begging forgiveness and mercy." I'm not sure what the total batting average of either one may be. That's not the point. Both made mistakes. My point is take the L like a man and move on. No need to smear it in another's face to prove you're right or wrong. The proof is in the results.

I can tell a lot of people on here seem to think that because I was vocal in victory that I'm somehow going to go silent in defeat. I'm STILL the top insider on this site of propagandists. I'm being vilified for one false prediction that I was being relayed as fact and people are coming out of the wood works. In time I will be back for those deserving of the info. And when I make my return you those of you who doubt will learn to respect me.

What.The.F@ck.Happened.To.You.And.Your.Ego, asking for a friend.

No where in my comments did I say it was necessary for either one of them to "tilt your head back and beg for bukakkee" or reduce themselves "to be a sniveling worm begging forgiveness and mercy." I'm not sure what the total batting average of either one may be. That's not the point. Both made mistakes. My point is take the L like a man and move on. No need to smear it in another's face to prove you're right or wrong. The proof is in the results.
Take the L on trying to get your point across......not sure if T-dubya is a man of many morals judging from his vocal approach

I can tell a lot of people on here seem to think that because I was vocal in victory that I'm somehow going to go silent in defeat. I'm STILL the top insider on this site of propagandists. I'm being vilified for one false prediction that I was being relayed as fact and people are coming out of the wood works. In time I will be back for those deserving of the info. And when I make my return you those of you who doubt will learn to respect me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gonna take you by the fireside for a minute because I consider you a friend. Sit back. Borrow one of The Legend’s custom made smoking jackets. It’ll be loose in the chest and arms, but you can pull it off. Grab a big snifter, and listen.

I was on safari a couple years ago. There was a beautiful gigantic black rhino who was obviously the leader of his herd. The big guy clearly made an error on a hunt for caribou, and one of the smaller black rhinos appeared openly irritated.

You know what the big rhino did? Do you think he got on his rhino knees and subjugated himself to the runt? Did he duck his head and stare at the ground or roll over on his back and submit? Nope. He gored that poor motherfcker. Then, to add insult to injury, he defecated into his open wounds.

Advertisement
So just to clear things up, the reason for Hurts change of heart is because his camp found out Martell is very very very likely to be able to play right away and he didnt want to go through another tua situation. Wouldve loved to have him but the prize is and always was Martell for the coaches the second his name hit the portal.
Thank for the info dude, can’t get em all. Soooooooo what else you got for us???

I’m gonna take you by the fireside for a minute because I consider you a friend. Sit back. Borrow one of The Legend’s custom made smoking jackets. It’ll be loose in the chest and arms, but you can pull it off. Grab a big snifter, and listen.

I was on safari a couple years ago. There was a beautiful gigantic black rhino who was obviously the leader of his herd. The big guy clearly made an error on a hunt for caribou, and one of the smaller black rhinos appeared openly irritated.

You know what the big rhino did? Do you think he got on his rhino knees and subjugated himself to the runt? Did he duck his head and stare at the ground or roll over on his back and submit? Nope. He gored that poor motherfcker. Then, to add insult to injury, he defecated into his open wounds.
I definately prefer being a friend than the alternative. Your legendary status knows no bounds!

Advertisement

You sir, are a f'n legend! Now, obviously Tdizzle is going to get all the credit, and deservedly so, for his impossible to achieve and career defining .750 batting avg. He hit almost everything out of the park and even a 2001 Barry Bonds, walking straight out of Balco HQ, would have trouble keeping up with his pace. But, amidst the smoke coming off Tdub's Louisville Slugger, I hope your work doesn't get lost amongst the shards and remnants of splintered wood because you were Scottie Pippen in Game 5 of the '97 NBA Finals carrying this MJ thread on your shoulders throughout the day! I, along with many others thank you for effort and entertainment today and if I may piggyback off of one of the mods posts, you are definitely the greatest to ever lace them up! It's been a pleasure, sir!

For all the young kids out there trying to be official CIS fake insiders, read this thread and take notes. My man here has the art down to a T.

Read the tea leaves, and make predictions only after there's smoke. Then change predictions based on where the smoke is leading to so you can hedge those bets and be right no matter what happens. This is how you play the game.
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back