UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, Bro! That Hurts is a TRADER!!! Not good enough to play at Da 🙌🏼 Anyway.

He was no Toro. More like LA VACA HURTS!!
33470540-AC76-405F-9662-0D10E6FDF1D3.jpeg

Advertisement
Amazing how a thread can be so riveting for 88 pages, and go to completely unreadable and boring in 3.

Advertisement
I can tell a lot of people on here seem to think that because I was vocal in victory that I'm somehow going to go silent in defeat. I'm STILL the top insider on this site of propagandists. I'm being vilified for one false prediction that I was being relayed as fact and people are coming out of the wood works. In time I will be back for those deserving of the info. And when I make my return you those of you who doubt will learn to respect me.

Spencer Rattler. The #1 HS QB in the country. Rated almost as high as Trevor Lawrence last year and is higher rated than Tua was (who BTW took Hurts job at Alabama). You really think Hurts wants to roll the dice with spending his transfer year behind another freshman phenom?
Like I said OU. Wish it had been Miami but OU made too much sense for Hurts.

Advertisement
@Stefan Adams
"This is what the LORD almighty says: "do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD."

"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them.”

For all the young kids out there trying to be official CIS fake insiders, read this thread and take notes. My man here has the art down to a T.

Read the tea leaves, and make predictions only after there's smoke. Then change predictions based on where the smoke is leading to so you can hedge those bets and be right no matter what happens. This is how you play the game.

This guy gets it.

Fake Insider 101.

@Stefan Adams
"This is what the LORD almighty says: "do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD."

"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them.”

Still at it...too funny! Batting .750 so keep doing you

Advertisement
I can tell a lot of people on here seem to think that because I was vocal in victory that I'm somehow going to go silent in defeat. I'm STILL the top insider on this site of propagandists. I'm being vilified for one false prediction that I was being relayed as fact and people are coming out of the wood works. In time I will be back for those deserving of the info. And when I make my return you those of you who doubt will learn to respect me.
And yet you're vilifying @Stefan Adams for his. Can't dig your way out of this one.

Advertisement
Tell em!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back