UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, JT 75% staying, then the team decided not to have him back: can’t say that counts as correct

Called Martell so can’t knock him there but there was obvious smoke. Still called the day so he gets it.

Missed on Hurts even tho he flipped back n forth.

.333 is pretty good for baseball, but not for insiders.

Advertisement
I could be wrong but i think the living legend is having fun with everyone.

And it’s been glorious to watch. Especially the dude that is not following his “effusive praise” and using it as justification to continue to run up his post count by his delusional white knighting for OP

Last edited:
Advertisement
yea compared to all the info you've brought I an see how you'd think that...

Lol, you must not know I was the first person on the site to talk about JT4 being back then huh

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

EDIT: Proof, although @tdub85 probably doesn't think so.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jalen Hurts is a punk *****, picking OK so he can make Tdub the messiah look like a fool.

Advertisement
How will Jalen Hurts fit into OC Applewhite's offense - and does it matter with the O-line we have? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are times I read about some fool signing over his life savings to a semi literate con man and ask myself how in the world the dude ever fell for such a ludicrous scam.

Some of the responses to this nitwit OP shed valuable insight on the how’s and why’s.

For all the young kids out there trying to be official CIS fake insiders, read this thread and take notes. My man here has the art down to a T.

Read the tea leaves, and make predictions only after there's smoke. Then change predictions based on where the smoke is leading to so you can hedge those bets and be right no matter what happens. This is how you play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back