UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are times I read about some fool signing over his life savings to a semi literate con man and ask myself how in the world the dude ever fell for such a ludicrous scam.

Some of the responses to this nitwit OP shed valuable insight on the how’s and why’s.
Not to change the subject... but I got this incredible investment opportunity.... I’ll PM u

Stefan took plenty and returned and took his L like a man. As I said, there's no need for me or anyone else to defend him. He's seems perfectly capable of doing o himself.
Dub NEVER LEFT. He didn’t have to return two weeks later to fake humility. He was pounding the high dribble all the way through and admitted his guy missed on Hurts.

Advertisement
.750 gets you hitting clean-up in my line-up...cleaning up for all the fake insiders batting .000

Dub NEVER LEFT. He didn’t have to return two weeks later to fake humility. He was pounding the high dribble all the way through and admitted his guy missed on Hurts.
Point taken. My point is if one is willing to vilify another when making a mistake, be man enough to be vilified when the shoe is on the other foot.

There's a reason people still pay money to fortune tellers in 2019.

Advertisement
Not going to lie, this was fun. Hopefully I don’t lose my job since the last 72 hours I’ve been doing zero work.

Thanks everyone. Can I use anyone as a reference?
I am here for you, my man. We can take your prospective job opps to Krispy Kreme. That will seal the deal!

Advertisement
Stefan plays:
GUEST_49375600-aa59-483a-9f76-ac57dee9a623.jpeg.jpg

While I'm over here playing:
17623.87bb05cd.630x354o.cb5899315c4c.jpeg.jpg

Yet you are defending him and he’s nowhere to be found lol just admit OP gotcha and Stefan...checkmate
As I mentioned, I'm not defending him or anyone else for that matter. Both are perfectly capable of doing so themselves. My point is that both made mistakes in their prognostications and both should be willing to take an L like a man. Stefan has. The other - not so much - yet.

As I mentioned, I'm not defending him or anyone else for that matter. Both are perfectly capable of doing so themselves. My point is that both made mistakes in their prognostications and both should be willing to take an L like a man. Stefan has. The other - not so much - yet.
Lol yea but the L you see TDub taking is, in fact, a mirage

Point taken. My point is if one is willing to vilify another when making a mistake, be man enough to be vilified when the shoe is on the other foot.
Dub ain’t left. He’s still in here laying it down. There’s no requirement that you have to tilt your head back and beg for bukakkee just because you got fed one bad piece of info. When did it become a duty to be a sniveling worm begging forgiveness and mercy just because you’re “only” batting .750?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back