UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh so just like you constantly.

Also I am calling you a austistic moron . Do you grasp that or are those words too big for your comprehension?
Who are you speaking to? Nobody takes you serious buddy. Thanks for the laughs cause you're the biggest joke on this site.

The more I read about Enos the more it seems like Jarren is the perfect QB for him. I’m still down for transfers because we need fresh blood in that room but Jarren can flourish with a real QB coach.

So hypothetically let’s say Hurts come and him and Williams are neck and neck. Does Enos risk losing Jarren by picking his boy Hurts over him? No way he brings Hurts here and frost start him.

Advertisement
So hypothetically let’s say Hurts come and him and Williams are neck and neck. Does Enos risk losing Jarren by picking his boy Hurts over him? No way he brings Hurts here and frost start him.
First, no way they are "neck and neck" and if Jarren walks, so be it.

Advertisement
In Ohio, kids go to college campuses and take classes instead of high school where I live. Plus, they offer college classes at the school. Two years of this count for one whole year of college. The kids get a four year degree three years removed from high school graduation. Not ap classes.

wow good system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back