UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know why anyone disagreed with what he said here. Martell is telling us hes coming. Far as hurt goes I don't know but its expected because of how highly he regards enos. Jarren excited to work with him as well and be allowed to compete. Definitely 2 more high profile transfers expected.

Do recruits seem to be excited about the new hires? I know its a little late in the cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because the women are loose. It’s a great little college party town.

I like my women with teeth ..... Wait! I take that back........ uh, maybe not all the time

I may give Morgantown a shot

Last edited:
Advertisement
You'd have to imagine that if this happens we're going to lose one, if not both, of our current QB's(Kosi and Williams). I'm sure Weldon knows he wasn't getting the gig so that's a moot point. I hate to laugh about this but I'm just picturing either of them when they get the news from their boys, "Oh snap!, We gettin Jalen AND Martell!" I mean, we're talking about two elite, ELITE Qb's. I couldn't blame them one bit for transferring...

Based on your grammar and constant misspellings/sounding like a dumbass in general, I am going to give you some advice. Don’t have children. We already have too many stupid people in the world and don’t need anymore.
Lmao yea ok I'll be sure to take your advice big shot. Congrats on staying a virgin for life loser. I know this because nobody can be as miserable as you or want to deal with someone as miserable as you.

Advertisement
This is not an infraction. This is a verbal warning. You can easily put the op on ignore and you won't have too read is threads.
Lmao yea ok I'll be sure to take your advice big shot. Congrats on staying a virgin for life loser. I know this because nobody can be as miserable as you or want to deal with someone as miserable as you.
Says the guy who downvotes and snitches on a messageboard. I am so sorry that no one will give you attention or validation in real life so you act like a ***alon here to get such attention.

Advertisement
Says the guy who downvotes and snitches on a messageboard. I am so sorry that no one will give you attention or validation in real life so you act like a ***alon here to get such attention.
Lol I dont snitch pal. And I was never seeking credit. I was simply forgiving non believers like yourself. Now either contribute to the thread and stop posting your nonsensical remarks or just leave the board entirely and rid us all of your idiotic posts

Lol I dont snitch pal. And I was never seeking credit. I was simply forgiving non believers like yourself. Now either contribute to the thread and stop posting your nonsensical remarks or just leave the board entirely and rid us all of your idiotic posts
My bad I should’ve have realized you have a touch of autism.

Again you are unable to articulate anything of substance. I forgive you for your ignorance and stupidity nonetheless
Oh so just like you constantly.

Also I am calling you a austistic moron . Do you grasp that or are those words too big for your comprehension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back