UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it's interesting. I just snooped around the Bama board a bit. apparently the original post was put out there by a mod on a Bama board. Those discussing it on the BOL 247 insider board seemed very confused and divided as to what to think. A few people said they had heard Enos wasn't friendly - sort of an SOB in their words. Some said they had heard things in the past that Hurts didn't particularly care for Enos. But no one really seemed to be definitive about it being 100% true.
Seems weird that Hurts would follow Enos here if they didn't get along. Not buying that one but.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If true, at least Manny learned to stop scheduling meetings at 4:20 so Cade and others can actually show up and not get suspended for missed team activities.

Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...
Dont know why anyone disagreed with what he said here. Martell is telling us hes coming. Far as hurt goes I don't know but its expected because of how highly he regards enos. Jarren excited to work with him as well and be allowed to compete. Definitely 2 more high profile transfers expected.

Advertisement
Dont know why anyone disagreed with what he said here. Martell is telling us hes coming. Far as hurt goes I don't know but its expected because of how highly he regards enos. Jarren excited to work with him as well and be allowed to compete. Definitely 2 more high profile transfers expected.
I mean it's ok. People are skeptical because of how things have been. People cant believe something good is actually going to happen so what can ya do

040CDFF8-78CC-4C06-9543-9B04D408D4C7.gif

Advertisement

Huge relief about Jarren. Even if Hurts & Martell come, Jarren can still be a big time starter. Can u imagine going from Jon to Enos?

Advertisement

Really don't want to lose Jarren.

Your thoughts on Hurts/Martell? Take both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back