UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, use common sense.

* the meeting at 6 was posted about

* classes start tomorrow

Tweed, Can you clarify? Are you saying that both these kids need to make a decision right away (within the next day or so) since classes are starting ?

Advertisement
Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...
In fairness, coaches tend to always “expect” the positive outcome.

So this isn’t exactly earth shattering news. I bet Lincoln Riley expects Hurts to transfer to OU.

Tweed, Can you clarify? Are you saying that both these kids need to make a decision right away (within the next day or so) since classes are starting ?

Technically, for Miami, he has until Jan 23 to enroll but I doubt he’d wait any longer than tomorrow to get settled and into classes

Advertisement
Essentially Yes why do you think his visits are going quickly

Advertisement
Come on guys, use common sense.

* the meeting at 6 was posted about

* classes start tomorrow
They can meet to talk about school and also bring Hurts to the meeting. The 2 aren’t mutually exclusive.

Advertisement
Was it ever revealed who DSJ actually was?
Not sure. After that I took some times off the boards. Told myself to stay away from the recruiting process and then I was put in a group chat with way too much info provided to ignore it 😂

Advertisement
So here we are. Again. On the edge of a program trajectory defining moment. We can take back our most dynamic player and add two talented QBs to a rutterless room all in one move. The outcomes for the Miami of the last decade would say none of this happens. It’s more realistic that perhaps 1/3 of it happens. But here I am. Thinking it’s all gonna happen like an idiot. Let’s get it Manny
One small step for manny, one... giant leap for canekind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back