UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
What for? If my guy is wrong I just know not to trust what he says anymore. He was spot on with the oc announcement so I have no reason not to trust him now. However if he is I wont be posting what he tells me anymore so just leave it at that

They've had medicine for schizophrenia for a very long time.

Advertisement
What for? If my guy is wrong I just know not to trust what he says anymore. He was spot on with the oc announcement so I have no reason not to trust him now. However if he is I wont be posting what he tells me anymore so just leave it at that
I can respect that.

Rule number one:

1) Never raise your expectations about a guy who doesn't know how to spell expect.

Advertisement
I highly doubt Martell graduated in two years. The OSU website lists him as a redshirt freshman, so he would sit his sophomore year and be eligible to play his junior and senior years. he could become a grad transfer after his junior season if he is unhappy with Miami.
He must think he can get a waiver then. It is being reported that he is trying to play right away.

Advertisement
So here we are. Again. On the edge of a program trajectory defining moment. We can take back our most dynamic player and add two talented QBs to a rutterless room all in one move. The outcomes for the Miami of the last decade would say none of this happens. It’s more realistic that perhaps 1/3 of it happens. But here I am. Thinking it’s all gonna happen like an idiot. Let’s get it Manny

Lol. You just described me and (probably) most other level headed canes fans.

(Cautiously optimistic we are moving in the right direction)

Why exactly does Fields not have to sit? Is it really because a random fan called him a bad word? If so, I’ll fire up my OSU fan burner account on Twitter and call Martell whatever you guys tell me to if it gets him immediate eligibility here.

Advertisement
Don’t by the Enos info. College coaching circles are small. Why would anyone with half a brain **** off Saban in that manner? Would not make any sense from a career perspective. Maybe he doesn’t like Saban which could be why he left. But no need to bounce in that manner.

I could see Satan hating Enos. Satan walks into Enos' office to give him the OC job and sees the office cleaned out and a note on the desk.

Enos' note: Bye Felicia!!

Saban: I ******* hate that guy!!

The rest of Saban's staff: We ******* hate that guy!!

Forgot to add - Bammer insider: Everybody hates Enos!

Lol for real nikka ? Way to play it safe

Advertisement
I read somewhere he took college credits in highschool which would allow him to graduate this summer.

I highly doubt Martell graduated in two years. The OSU website lists him as a redshirt freshman, so he would sit his sophomore year and be eligible to play his junior and senior years. he could become a grad transfer after his junior season if he is unhappy with Miami.
I think he could try to pursuit a transfer exemption rather than being able to graduate college after 2 years. That’s unreal to do tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back