UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martell has to sit out a year so he wont be competing with Hurts at all

I get that, but,

1) J williams, for now, on roster
2) Miami will go after the "next big thing" at QB that will also compete with him

If Martell didnt think he could put down a J Fields challenge, is he really more than a JAG?

Something about OhSt situation doesnt seem right.

Advertisement
Are you guys brand new? "Sources" "Sources please..." It is a message board. What source do you think he's gonna give you? He either has credibility or he doesn't. He's not gonna start listing off the people who told him about it. You expect him to say "I just got off the phone with Cooney"? SMH
Why actually, I do...

Advertisement
I don't believe the sauce is good.

My sauce is telling me it's rather obvious we get at least one if not both Martell/Hurts. PT is extremely likely for both.

Let's think through this.

Hurts coming has some obvious advantges to all parties (OU is probably his best fit if they'll have him).

Martell? I'm not fully seeing what's in his best interest by coming to Miami. I get the former HS teammates, but thats really very limited/no value.

The young man wants tape as a starter at the soonest moment. Then why Miami if Hurts also comes?

What am I missing?
Martell has to sit for a year regardless of where he transfers to (Waiver for immediate play will not be approved based on the rules). That's why Miami makes sense. We are loaded with talent, he can play with his old HS buddies, its "Miami", and the rest of our QB room is meh...

Advertisement
@tdub85 if you’re confident in your info, do the ban bet.

This site needs some excitement. Sileo saga was amazing.
What for? If my guy is wrong I just know not to trust what he says anymore. He was spot on with the oc announcement so I have no reason not to trust him now. However if he is I wont be posting what he tells me anymore so just leave it at that

What for? If my guy is wrong I just know not to trust what he says anymore. He was spot on with the oc announcement so I have no reason not to trust him now. However if he is I wont be posting what he tells me anymore so just leave it at that
How early did he know it was Enos?

Advertisement
Let's think through this.

Hurts coming has some obvious advantges to all parties (OU is probably his best fit if they'll have him).

Martell? I'm not fully seeing what's in his best interest by coming to Miami. I get the former HS teammates, but thats really very limited/no value.

The young man wants tape as a starter at the soonest moment. Then why Miami if Hurts also comes?

What am I missing?

Bro, if you are thinking through this, how is OU his best fit? Sitting on the bench gets him drafted? He lost his job to a true freshman last year. Then in the national championship game he got to see another true freshman who had unseated the more accomplished older QB. The true freshman qb on Oklahoma's rooster, consensus #1 HS QB Spencer Rattler, is nearly as highly rated as Trevor Lawrence and is higher rated than Tua, who took Hurts job. Oklahoma makes no sense if Hurts wants to play. Hurts wants to showcase his skills and get drafted. He'll be in a dogfight for the starting gig at Oklahoma.

Advertisement
I highly doubt Martell graduated in two years. The OSU website lists him as a redshirt freshman, so he would sit his sophomore year and be eligible to play his junior and senior years. he could become a grad transfer after his junior season if he is unhappy with Miami.

I just want some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back