UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to think of this but one of my higher educated bamer friends sent this to me.

Higher educated bamer. Yeah. Hurts hates Enos so much he is visiting Miami just to spit in his face. Also followed Diaz on Twitter out of sheer malice. FFS. Use your brain.

Advertisement
Enos/hurts look to have been in the works even before enos was “officially” announced. According to diaz that was done for a couple days prior

I think Enos was brought in on his own merits, Hurts is a bonus, but I don’t believe in package deals. Does it make sense for Hurts to come here, yes. Doesn’t mean that it was a quid pro quo package deal even if he does come. There are never guarantees like that

Enos/hurts look to have been in the works even before enos was “officially” announced. According to diaz that was done for a couple days prior
He Just waited for the championship game to end so he could announce Enos as the OC. Make sense.

Advertisement
I think Enos was brought in on his own merits, Hurts is a bonus, but I don’t believe in package deals. Does it make sense for Hurts to come here, yes. Doesn’t mean that it was a quid pro quo package deal even if he does come. There are never guarantees like that
Yeah not saying they are a package deal by any means but he could have notified hurts he was going to miami prior to officially leaving

seriously. hurts has gone on about enos and their relationship and everyone following that program has said as much. they're just salty that they lost on enos and settled for the drunk (consider the timing of the announcement and the fact that multiple sites reported that enos would take over as OC back in december)

and it looks like Chip Long declined , too

Advertisement
An announcement tomorrow makes sense I wouldn’t expect it any other day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So here we are. Again. On the edge of a program trajectory defining moment. We can take back our most dynamic player and add two talented QBs to a rutterless room all in one move. The outcomes for the Miami of the last decade would say none of this happens. It’s more realistic that perhaps 1/3 of it happens. But here I am. Thinking it’s all gonna happen like an idiot. Let’s get it Manny

Hurts already got his degree
Do you think miami academics could be a part of his decision?

So nothing is expected tonight? I could watch the Tampa Bay Lightning win again and not worry about something about JT or Hurts coming here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back