UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1547416010799.png

Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...

9lZ6.gif

Advertisement
I believe what op is saying is lies. Martell is visiting louisville after miami. Hurts is said to want to have a decsion by the end of the week.

Playing devil's advocate. Martell could already know where he is going. And unless something blows him away at Louisville or West Virginia he could be a lock for Miami. We see it in recruiting all the time. By the end of the week for Hurts simply means a final decision will be announced by the end of the week. He could certainly be sure about where he is going sooner.

Playing devil's advocate. Martell could already know where he is going. And unless something blows him away at Louisville or West Virginia he could be a lock for Miami. We see it in recruiting all the time. By the end of the week for Hurts simply means a final decision will be announced by the end of the week. He could certainly be sure about where he is going sooner.
He gave specific days.

Advertisement
This guy has brought good info before. No reason not to believe, but what are you hearing about when a WR or TE coach will be named?

Going from Malik Rosier and Nkosi Perry to Jalen Hurts and Tate Martell...

Manny Diaz is playing on freshman mode right now. Shouldn't even be a legal move in this game.

Advertisement
Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...
72dS.gif

Advertisement
Not sure what to think of this but one of my higher educated bamer friends sent this to me.

Attachments

• C3B6F979-A71D-460D-BB6A-9166BE1F1866.jpeg
    C3B6F979-A71D-460D-BB6A-9166BE1F1866.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 9F1C4895-1382-41D6-9521-717166C99403.jpeg
    9F1C4895-1382-41D6-9521-717166C99403.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 1,049
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back