UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys brand new? "Sources" "Sources please..." It is a message board. What source do you think he's gonna give you? He either has credibility or he doesn't. He's not gonna start listing off the people who told him about it. You expect him to say "I just got off the phone with Cooney"? SMH
No but he could do a **** of a better job making it sound believable and prove he has sources.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have we suffered long enough that the CFB gods are actually throwing one our way?

Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...
Tdub85,

What are you hearing on when decision on JT4 will be made?

I believe what op is saying is lies. Martell is visiting louisville after miami. Hurts is said to want to have a decsion by the end of the week.

Advertisement
This dude has been right before. Either got some good guesses or a legit sauce in the program.

Either way...I want to believe so I'm going to just blindly put my head in the sand. Jalen 2019!

Advertisement
this is why we can’t have nice things.

Jalen isn't coming here.

Last edited:
B37B398D-DBB9-4301-83B2-BCADF3F55F4D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back