UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not sure what to think of this but one of my higher educated bamer friends sent this to me.
Haha, the sad part is that it looks like an "insider" is writing this and forcing people to pay for this information. Yeah, Enos left the great Alabama he must be hated by everyone. There is no way that Enos is hated by Hurts and he is visiting. This is the biggest bs article I have read yet

For those asking for sources, no I'm not putting anyone names out so I lose trust in anybody. Either believe it or move on. It doesnt hurt my feelings either way
Can you link us to a time you were right before?

Advertisement
If el jefe pulls this off

1547417125717.gif

Have a hard time believing that Bama Insider information. Looks like a message a lover scorned would leave. They just mad

seriously. hurts has gone on about enos and their relationship and everyone following that program has said as much. they're just salty that they lost on enos and settled for the drunk (consider the timing of the announcement and the fact that multiple sites reported that enos would take over as OC back in december)

Advertisement
For those asking for sources, no I'm not putting anyone names out so I lose trust in anybody. Either believe it or move on. It doesnt hurt my feelings either way
I feel like you’ve made a recent prognostication that ended up being correct. Am I wrong? Would help with cred but I’ll choose to believe you because it’s better than the alternative.

If he didn t even visit is it possible he announces to the u tomorrow?
Seems strange

Advertisement
I believe what op is saying is lies. Martell is visiting louisville after miami. Hurts is said to want to have a decsion by the end of the week.

Not sure if it's semantics but I understood him to have said he wanted to be enrolled in class and on campus by the end of the week.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back