Update on Lorenzo Lingard

Lemme get this straight. I'm to believe some porsters on here that this may not be a circus even AFTER this kid asked for a mid-week unofficial visit almost a full year before his signing day to be KEPT ON THE LOW?? Nah, man. This is going to be a **** show.

Advertisement
Lol at people saying a recruitment is going to be a circus in every thread of the prospect. Quit trying to create drama all the **** time.... stfu lol what 5 star recruitment do you know that is clear cut and dry?.... not many

IDGAF if the kids promised to come to UM or silently committed or whatever
Cannot afford to put all our eggs in one basket this year at RB

Advertisement
I know no one wants to believe this & for good reason, but I think we have a legit chance with this kid, I don't see him as trolling.

Now, with Cook that's 100% trolling, and quite frankly we need to let FSU keep him, FSU has 3 RB's already committed for 2018 & Lo seems smart enough to not buy their bull****.

Bama also already has Damien Pierce committed for 2018, but Bama is Bama & they always get top rated OOS RB's.

I feel our biggest comp will be Clemson & possibly UF, I don't think Oh St will be a factor because they'll probably get Ricky Slade (even though he just committed to Penn St, still expect him to flip).

Look, we all know how this goes, so I'm not going all in yet, but this kid did say Miami was his top school back in July right after Paradise camp was over & it should be noted Richt has actually recruited Lingard since he was in 8th grade when Richt was at UGA.

Idk if we'll win this battle, but I **** sure feel like it can be done. Whoever on this board is close to this kid better get the job done!
Not tryna bash or take shots at anybody, you know what to do... Handle this Cane Business fam!

the kid's not a lock by any means, and may end up elsewhere, but we have as good a shot, if not the best shot out of any other individual school. kid's not playing games. has a great head on his shoulders & a good family support system. i have no idea why he's attracting so many butthurt posts. but its counterproductive. i realize miami fans suffer from battered fan syndrome, but its not a good look.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. We lose our top target RB recruit last cycle and suddenly a Dashboard Confessional concert full of fans decides no top RB target will ever want to come to UM again. Sad. People need to remember this is RBU. Don Bosseler, Otis Anderson, Alonzo Highsmith, Donnell Bennett, Edgerrin James, James Jackson, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Frank Gore, Lamar Miller, Duke Johnson... and a bunch of other dudes made it to the League wearing a U on the side of their helmet.

Man if only guys like this, Al Blades, Gurvan Hall etc. Would save us all this heart ache and just commit then pick and choose the best of SOFLA to come with them.

:sanford:

Blades needs to get on board. I know he comin, but would like to see him get on now and start recruiting other 2018 guys right away.

Everyone knows he's coming, so I'm not sure what a verbal from Blades does.

Just another name we can put on the board, bumps our ranking, shows other recruits that are undecided that we are indeed pulling in good talent and ready to be back on the National stage.

And most importantly get him to start positively recruiting for UM with some of the other So Fla guys. Maybe he is already doing it behind the scenes, which works for me.

Advertisement
image.jpg

Advertisement
Imo,It would great desicion to come here. Richt is a good coach, knows what he is doing at RB. Depth chart is ideal + 100. Also good oline recruiting

Advertisement
Imo,It would great desicion to come here. Richt is a good coach, knows what he is doing at RB. Depth chart is ideal + 100. Also good oline recruiting

I've given up on assuming any logic in a kid's decision to attend a particular school. **** some kid committed to FSU because of fried facking CHICKEN.

Advertisement
Back