Update on Lorenzo Lingard

Miami is on the rise.
Miami is home.
Miami is RBU. Walton will be in the NFL next year.
Miami ****s on Clemson's NFL RB's.
Miami needs RB's desperately (early playing time).
Miami's running game will improve drastically with the OL.
CMR has sent many RB's to the NFL and makes it a priority to establish a good running game.

It really is a no brainer.

Logic doesn't exist when it comes to recruiting

Advertisement
Finally we get something! I was tweaking y'all. Been having them cold sweats without any crootin updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Man if only guys like this, Al Blades, Gurvan Hall etc. Would save us all this heart ache and just commit then pick and choose the best of SOFLA to come with them.

:sanford:

Advertisement
Man if only guys like this, Al Blades, Gurvan Hall etc. Would save us all this heart ache and just commit then pick and choose the best of SOFLA to come with them.

Blades needs to get on board. I know he comin, but would like to see him get on now and start recruiting other 2018 guys right away.

Blades needs to get on board. I know he comin, but would like to see him get on now and start recruiting other 2018 guys right away.

Exactly. I love Gilbert Frierson but he aint no Deejay Dallas. We need a few big time local guys who are willing to help recruit for the future.

How soon after you were told to "keep it on the low" did you tweet this information? Not sure you will be trusted with any top secret information again any time in the near future.

Advertisement
This kids recruitment shows all of the signs of being a ***king circus. I'm not sure that I want Miami to be the first school that he commits to because I am guessing whoever that is won't be his last.

Advertisement

Everyone knows he's coming, so I'm not sure what a verbal from Blades does.

Everyone knows he's coming, so I'm not sure what a verbal from Blades does.

Just another name we can put on the board, bumps our ranking, shows other recruits that are undecided that we are indeed pulling in good talent and ready to be back on the National stage.

Advertisement
Back