Update on Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
Clemson is going to get Zamir White.

You have to figure he and Lingard don't go to the same school

Heard the kid lingered all day and really enjoyed the visit but Alabaga sauces are saying it was an in-an-out type deal. Crootin!

Advertisement
I know no one wants to believe this & for good reason, but I think we have a legit chance with this kid, I don't see him as trolling.

Now, with Cook that's 100% trolling, and quite frankly we need to let FSU keep him, FSU has 3 RB's already committed for 2018 & Lo seems smart enough to not buy their bull****.

Bama also already has Damien Pierce committed for 2018, but Bama is Bama & they always get top rated OOS RB's.

I feel our biggest comp will be Clemson & possibly UF, I don't think Oh St will be a factor because they'll probably get Ricky Slade (even though he just committed to Penn St, still expect him to flip).

Look, we all know how this goes, so I'm not going all in yet, but this kid did say Miami was his top school back in July right after Paradise camp was over & it should be noted Richt has actually recruited Lingard since he was in 8th grade when Richt was at UGA.

Idk if we'll win this battle, but I **** sure feel like it can be done. Whoever on this board is close to this kid better get the job done!
Not tryna bash or take shots at anybody, you know what to do... Handle this Cane Business fam!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Silent commits are not that different from public commits - neither mean much these days. Some silents flake out (McFarland) while others honor their commitments (Thomas, Harley, etc.).

What worries most is the length of time a recruit stays silently committed. The longer a player stays quiet, the greater the risk.

I'm hearing he's loving the visit and the Miami coaches are trying to seal the deal.

With 366 days until NSD '18.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Advertisement
Silent commits are not that different from public commits - neither mean much these days. Some silents flake out (McFarland) while others honor their commitments (Thomas, Harley, etc.).

What worries most is the length of time a recruit stays silently committed. The longer a player stays quiet, the greater the risk

So the kid who decommitted from WVU after "shutting down" his recruitment honored his commitment?

Advertisement
Whats sad is I pray he doesn't commit now and waits. He will be heavily sought after and if he wants to 'open things up' its hard to get back in the picture.

I agree. He's an indecisive recruit. If he committed now it would set up perfectly for a decommitment in December or some ****

Whats sad is I pray he doesn't commit now and waits. He will be heavily sought after and if he wants to 'open things up' its hard to get back in the picture.

I agree. He's an indecisive recruit. If he committed now it would set up perfectly for a decommitment in December or some ****

How is he indecisive? U know the kid personally?

Advertisement
Back