**Uncommitted QB Thread**

I would offer and court Sheduer Sanders and Tajh Bullock.

Shedeur for some recruiting cache. He's not really a runner...but a guy that can sling it a bit. Bullock looks like a gamer and i believe we can pull a kid like that out of NJ.

Advertisement
Question , being we've made some serious upgrades and moving in the right direction with O recruits , would it be safe to think our coaching staff has a list of QB's that are ready to commit but has a couple they really want more then the other so everyone is waiting to see who makes the first move. It's just hard to imagine these kids wouldn't want to throw to our existing group and incoming newbies .

It's just a weird quite going on.

42 out of the Top 50 247 QBs are now committed. Including 23 out of the top 24. The only uncommitted QB is Deion Sanders son. Caleb Williams is still uncommitted but he's expected to make a decision soon

Advertisement
One of the rumblings about why Shedeur is still uncommitted is because *allegedly* he's a package deal with Prime.

Meaning, if you want Shedeur you have to hire Deion too. Idk if that's true, could be just a rumor, but back in February for the Super Bowl Deion did an interview on Dan Patrick show where Dan asked him about coaching college (this was back before FSU hired Norvell) & Deion basically all but guaranteed he was going to be coaching in college next year (2021) at somewhere. Now he was saying he might be a HC (which I doubt) but the point is he made it pretty clear he absolutely wanted to coach College ball after his son graduates.

If yall remember early on in the process Shedeur was supposed to be going to either UGA or FSU, but both teams randomly cooled on him & moved on, I don't think it's because of talent because the kid can definitely play D1 P5 ball, so something must of been a reason why they both backed off & took other QB's.

I would offer Shedeur in a heartbeat & see if he's interested & if Prime is a package deal, welp Patke it's been nice but you gotta go! Lol... Now I know that would never happen, but at this point just offer the kid anyway, he's a highly productive multi sport athlete & 3 time state champion down in Cedar Hill TX & they play independent & aren't in any classification so there may be some comp disparity, but he's originally from Florida only played his HS ball in TX because Deion wanted to become an OC at a school, Shedeur was actually supposed to be transferring to IMG for his Senior year but decided not to.

One of the rumblings about why Shedeur is still uncommitted is because *allegedly* he's a package deal with Prime.

Meaning, if you want Shedeur you have to hire Deion too. Idk if that's true, could be just a rumor, but back in February for the Super Bowl Deion did an interview on Dan Patrick show where Dan asked him about coaching college (this was back before FSU hired Norvell) & Deion basically all but guaranteed he was going to be coaching in college next year (2021) at somewhere. Now he was saying he might be a HC (which I doubt) but the point is he made it pretty clear he absolutely wanted to coach College ball after his son graduates.

If yall remember early on in the process Shedeur was supposed to be going to either UGA or FSU, but both teams randomly cooled on him & moved on, I don't think it's because of talent because the kid can definitely play D1 P5 ball, so something must of been a reason why they both backed off & took other QB's.

I would offer Shedeur in a heartbeat & see if he's interested & if Prime is a package deal, welp Patke it's been nice but you gotta go! Lol... Now I know that would never happen, but at this point just offer the kid anyway, he's a highly productive multi sport athlete & 3 time state champion down in Cedar Hill TX & they play independent & aren't in any classification so there may be some comp disparity, but he's originally from Florida only played his HS ball in TX because Deion wanted to become an OC at a school, Shedeur was actually supposed to be transferring to IMG for his Senior year but decided not to.
It's crazy we haven't offered him already due to how many of the top QBs are committed. He's pretty much the last big name guy left

Advertisement

Shedeur has grade problems thats why his most recent off was Marshall.

Also im pretty sure he is playing Public School ball this year at Ceder Hill.

Under no circumstances can deion put on the orange and green. Guaranteed terminal cancer for the program having a father son qb combo from fsu.

Also im pretty sure he is playing Public School ball this year at Ceder Hill.
Trinity Christian Academy in Texas is a private school, they play in the TAPPS division 2, which is basically the private & Catholic schools classification.

Unless TCA moved to a new division he's not playing public school ball.

Advertisement
Trinity Christian Academy in Texas is a private school, they play in the TAPPS division 2, which is basically the private & Catholic schools classification.

Unless TCA moved to a new division he's not playing public school ball.

No I thought they transferred out because TCA got kicked out of TAPPS for being too good. Pretty sure TCA is independent with no state playoffs this year.

Advertisement
Lol Sheduer is receiving Ivy League offers.... I doubt he has grade issues that would be a big enough issue for him to not be eligible.

You don't understand the Ivys. I went on a few recruiting trips to Ivy league schools and met some kids who could barely spell their name. The Ivys manage to take kids every year who are almost illiterate but can play. More importantly, the Ivys, especially Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, routinely bend over backwards to take kids who are either famous or have famous parents. They are always looking for ways to raise their visibility.

You don't understand the Ivys. I went on a few recruiting trips to Ivy league schools and met some kids who could barely spell their name. The Ivys manage to take kids every year who are almost illiterate but can play. More importantly, the Ivys, especially Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, routinely bend over backwards to take kids who are either famous or have famous parents. They are always looking for ways to raise their visibility.
Regardless I don't think it's grades. Sheduer seems like a smart kid and I doubt his dad would let him have such bad grades

Under no circumstances can deion put on the orange and green. Guaranteed terminal cancer for the program having a father son qb combo from fsu.
It would **** off FSU fans so much though

Take a pass this year, blow up on offense, and get a top 10 kid next year. Not exactly how you want to do it, but on paper we have the depth to see it through. Take a grad transfer this class of if you need to.

Advertisement
Back