**Uncommitted QB Thread**

No we wouldnt lol. Hes trash.
He's better then Kosi or Jarren and actually has leadership qualities. I get he's a bit up and down but his 2018 he went 10-2 with a 41-15 win over Michigan in the bowl game. He finished with around 3,000 Total Yards 31 Combined TDs and 6INTs. He's a serviceable QB whose 13-2 in his last 15 starts

Advertisement
Franks had a solid 2018 season under him. I get he's a hated guy on here but he's better then Jarren and Nkosi.
In my humble opinion I disagree with you. JW is more talented But he was a pot head who didn’t watch film. Say what you may about Mullet he elevated Franks’s qb game. In addition, gaytors defense was among elite too and that wins you games

In my humble opinion I disagree with you. JW is more talented But he was a pot head who didn’t watch film. Say what you may about Mullet he elevated Franks’s qb game. In addition, gaytors defense was among elite too and that wins you games
Franks was a Redshirt Sophomore in 2018. People keep judging him off that 2017 season where he sucked. He was only a freshman and was starting. I don't think Jarren was more talented but that's just me.

Advertisement
Franks was a Redshirt Sophomore in 2018. People keep judging him off that 2017 season where he sucked. He was only a freshman and was starting. I don't think Jarren was more talented but that's just me.
Man idk what to tell you. He sucked in 2017 and 19’. 2018 gaytors didn’t do ****. JWs potential definitely left something to be desired but had he done his hw he would’ve had a remarkable career. Now in his defense, Penos sucked as a play caller too.

Dude is better at dancing with his coach after he's french kissed coach's wife than he is at football. Franks isn't a leader, he's a showboating clown who walks tall in practice after dropping shoulders on dudes while sporting a non-contact jersey.

His defense is indefensible for anyone who even pretends to call themselves a Cane.

Advertisement
Franks had a solid 2018 season under him. I get he's a hated guy on here but he's better then Jarren and Nkosi.
Being better than Jarren & Kosi is not that difficult to do, that's a really really low bar.

Pepe Franks is basura, Mullen realized he couldn't win enough games with Franks at the helm after he got hurt & moved on to Trask & Jones. If he was good enough he wouldn't have lost his job to injury.

Being better than Jarren & Kosi is not that difficult to do, that's a really really low bar.

Pepe Franks is basura, Mullen realized he couldn't win enough games with Franks at the helm after he got hurt & moved on to Trask & Jones. If he was good enough he wouldn't have lost his job to injury.
Franks wasn't better than Suitcase in Suitcase's first start on the road with Franks in his 2nd year in Mullet's system. Franks is ***. And Mullet is a clown for starting him over Trask. If Franks hadn't got hurt, Trask never would have played there.

Trask is light years better than him, yet Mullet, for all his purported genius according to UM fans, didn't see it.

I don't think anyone anticipated Trask would ball out. Franks won the starting job two years in a row from Trask so that's a plus. I don't think Franks even fully lost his job in 2020. He just didn't want to go through a QB battle. Franks is 13-2 in his last 15 starts with Mullen so idk if Mullen thought he couldn't win enough with him. I also never Said he was a good QB. I said we would win 9-10 Games a year if Franks was our QB. If Franks was our QB in 2018 with Richt we would go 10-2

Dude is better at dancing with his coach after he's french kissed coach's wife than he is at football. Franks isn't a leader, he's a showboating clown who walks tall in practice after dropping shoulders on dudes while sporting a non-contact jersey.

His defense is indefensible for anyone who even pretends to call themselves a Cane.
AA45E7CC-55A4-48BD-8C41-D987F67504ED.gif

Advertisement

if he did that **** at one of our practices it would’ve been a green light.

Advertisement
But how realistic is Stone? His dad is a SMU booster.

Well, Lashlee was his primary recruiter. I assume they have a pretty good relationship. And Dykes said in an interview a couple weeks ago that he plans on returning to a more "traditional Air Raid" (his words) offense now that Lashlee is gone. Maybe that doesn't appeal to Stone as much.

Anyways probably 0.1% chance of it happening, I just speculating as some poster in another thread said we would **** our pants if we knew which QB Lashlee was talking to. Probably nonsense. But if true and I had to guess who it was, that would be my guess. I don't think he is swaying Brock Vandergriff from UGA and can't think of any other names that would be surprises.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back