**Uncommitted QB Thread**

Advertisement
Clay Millen

Ethan Reid, QB

Interesting guy out of King's Mountain, North Carolina. Phillip Rivers-type release. 6'4, 225. Threw 44 TDs and ran for 11 TDs in his first season as a starter (55 total). Only offer is from Akron.

Any of our North Carolina folks seen him play? Hard to tell arm strength on film. Some throws have juice, some float. Guys like Evan Shirreffs are easier to sniff out when you see arm in person.

Advertisement
Ethan Reid, QB

Interesting guy out of King's Mountain, North Carolina. Phillip Rivers-type release. 6'4, 225. Threw 44 TDs and ran for 11 TDs in his first season as a starter (55 total). Only offer is from Akron.

Any of our North Carolina folks seen him play? Hard to tell arm strength on film. Some throws have juice, some float. Guys like Evan Shirreffs are easier to sniff out when you see arm in person.

#D... Much like Mullen. Very good size, but fairly mobile if needed. Good arm strength. Again, mechanics, particularly footwork need improvement. A trait I really like with Reid is his purifeal (sp) vision. He often looks his receiver off, not revealing his intention until he pulls the trigger. Good D-1 prospect but a step below Mullen.

Our OC has so many QB options all seem great .
I figure one makes a break the avalanche will begin.
Be awesome to get (2) , I believe in JJ theory always sign (2) QB’s it seemed to work for him.

GOCANES

Advertisement
“I know stuff and you’re mentally challenged if you don’t agree with the stuff I know”
EB46F8E4-1AB5-4E28-A61C-2A0CD84D024C.gif

Advertisement
I’ll go with one of @Zbrod95 ’s guys - can run and throw. Looks like a Dan Mullet type of WB - Will Haskill from AZ. Iowa State and Duke are on him.

View attachment 117035

I was going to post this guy and saw that Z had a thread on him. It was one of the first hits on Google so CIS is getting famous.

Agree with his thoughts. Haskell has good QB coaches after him and dual-threat tools.

Advertisement
Just bring in a QB from Texas or West Coast. We have TVD that everyone was kissing *** a few months back and now it’s a dire necessity we need another QB.

How about above average LB’s and DB’s?! A bit behind the comp defensively...

Yes, I thread hijacked.

Advertisement
Back