**Uncommitted QB Thread**

Advertisement
Haskell’s literally a cross between Steve Grogan and the karate movie actor, Jim Kelly from Enter the Dragon.

View attachment 117076View attachment 117077

@The Franchise, what’s going on here???

Kelly:

DD2615A3-0D99-458D-B0A0-5E8ECE4C18A0.jpeg

Haskell:

7A2BC9C8-5C4F-443B-8208-6C318F326BD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I would be perfectly fine with just landing transfer QBs. JT Daniels is better then any QB we have a shot with. I would only take a QB if you think he can one day be a very good starter

RVA, Haskell's got a little Heat Miser in his fro. Not quite as tight as Judo Joe in your pic.

If I'm Haskell's dad, and I got a short neck, I'm checking to see if Merton Hanks has a local pool cleaning business or is the local pizza delivery guy when I'm out of town if you know what I mean, good sir.

Not going to lie, I would be perfectly fine with just landing transfer QBs. JT Daniels is better then any QB we have a shot with. I would only take a QB if you think he can one day be a very good starter
When did it become so certain that we can have JT if we want him? He's got no connection here and will likely have his choice of landing spots including reuniting with Tee Martin at Tennessee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smaller kid at 6’0 and an awkward release but little guy has an arm already plus room to grow in his frame and gain more strength. Hudl is in the profile.

From 247 tonight;

Based on info from inside the program, Lashlee was only really heavily recruiting Nussmeier and Milroe. He wasn't on Davis as much as we all thought. He will continue to recruit both of those QBs, even though they are committed. It was also said that he will continue to look for other arms but is not going to take a QB just for the sake of taking one. He is looking for "his kind of guy". Bubba Chandler will probably get more attention right now despite the feeling he is a Clemson lean. Lashlee will also consider a grad transfer if necessary at the end of the season to keep a level of competition in the QB room.

So, in other words, we need to relax and let the man work....

From 247 tonight;

Based on info from inside the program, Lashlee was only really heavily recruiting Nussmeier and Milroe. He wasn't on Davis as much as we all thought. He will continue to recruit both of those QBs, even though they are committed. It was also said that he will continue to look for other arms but is not going to take a QB just for the sake of taking one. He is looking for "his kind of guy". Bubba Chandler will probably get more attention right now despite the feeling he is a Clemson lean. Lashlee will also consider a grad transfer if necessary at the end of the season to keep a level of competition in the QB room.

So, in other words, we need to relax and let the man work....

I had a feeling that was the case hence why I kinda put that out there in the Davis threads. Davis looked wide open and was a great fit yet it felt like we weren’t that serious about him.

Advertisement
Saw that Alabama is looking at this kid now, too. Still have Moss and Milroe on their board but this kid is now getting contact.

3 star Kaden McMullen out of O’Fallon (Mo.) Living Word Christian. #1 QB in Missouri
6-foot-3, 205-pounds As a junior, McMullen passed for 2,578 yards and 25 touchdowns and rushed for 347 yards and another seven scores.

Here are all of the QBs still available in order of composite rankings

5*

4*

3*

G5 Level 3*

Anyone else is outside the Top 100 QBs in the country. This is why I am worried about getting a QB in this class. Not many options left out there.

Advertisement
Thread on Jaylen Henderson.

Thread on Jaylen Henderson.

Kid has nothing but FCS schools on his offer list

Haven’t gone through the whole list above but Lashlee and Likens follow Perry; Baez is on G James and Lashlee is on Braxton.

if any of this matters.

Advertisement
Back