**Uncommitted QB Thread**

Advertisement
I’d expect it to be very similar. But if you really want to see what our offense will look like, I’d recommend watching some SMU games from last year. But add in a little more QB run like Auburn with Nick Marshall.
I did and I know I’m gonna start some ish with this response. Every time I saw a hitch. I was like WTF. We already had this offense with PAT NIX lol. I like what I saw even went back and watched some Auburn and UConn film. It should look even more explosive. Once they learn it and we get all of our high caliber athletes to stay.

Yep wouldve took him off the strength of that as well.

He wouldve definately recruited better than Patke n Tx. He also wouldnt scare off the 2022 qbs either.

I would take Shadeur over the Palm Beach qb that plays basketball Jay Allen.
**** real Hometeam, for everything you said. Make it make sense why it ain't already been done. I woulda demoted the **** outta Patke and Deion's our ST coordinator. Jay Allen's Ol' Boy won't bring me a 5 star CB every cycle he's here. And we all know Shedeur has the athleticism to contribute at a skill position if QB ain't his bag on the next level...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep wouldve took him off the strength of that as well.

He wouldve definately recruited better than Patke n Tx. He also wouldnt scare off the 2022 qbs either.

I would take Shadeur over the Palm Beach qb that plays basketball Jay Allen.

I'd take him just so Neon Deion has to wear the orange and green.

Well it might be the devil, or it might be the lord, but we're gonna have to flip somebody...

1594998148166.png

RVA, Haskell's got a little Heat Miser in his fro. Not quite as tight as Judo Joe in your pic.

If I'm Haskell's dad, and I got a short neck, I'm checking to see if Merton Hanks has a local pool cleaning business or is the local pizza delivery guy when I'm out of town if you know what I mean, good sir.

Merton Hanks was a first-ballot inductee into the Neck Hall of Fame.

1594998497359.png

Advertisement
Since Southside is banned:

Here are all of the NINETEEN Pro-Style/Dual-Threat QBs still available in order of composite rankings

4*

247sports.com

Ty Keyes, Taylorsville , Pro-Style Quarterback
Ty Keyes is a 6-0, 180-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Taylorsville, MS., that totalled over 5,000 yards of offense while leading his team to the 2A...

G5 Level 3*

247sports.com

Walter Simmons III, Oakleaf , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Also runs track. 2019: Times-Union All-First Coast third team selection. Threw for 1,895 yards and 19 touchdowns while rushing for 611 yards and three more...

247sports.com

TJ Lewis, Glynn Academy , Dual-Threat Quarterback
TJ Lewis is a Dual-Threat Quarterback from Brunswick, GA.

247sports.com

Kaden McMullen, Living Word Christian Eagles, Pro-Style Quarterback
Kaden McMullen is a Quarterback from O'Fallon, MO.

247sports.com

Jaylen Henderson, Chaminade , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Jaylen Henderson is a 6-3, 205-pound Pro-Style Quarterback from West Hills, CA.

247sports.com

Grayson James, John Paul II , Pro-Style Quarterback
2019: Led John Paul II to a 10-3 record and state runner-up finish in the Division I playoff bracket of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools.

247sports.com

Braylon Braxton, Independence , Dual-Threat Quarterback
2019: Unanimous first-team all-district selection as a junior. 2018: Named the District 5-5A-I Offensive Newcomer of the Year as a sophomore.

247sports.com

Mikey Keene, Chandler , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Mikey Keene is a 5-11, 175-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Chandler, AZ.

247sports.com

Jacobi Myers, Ponte Vedra , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Jacobi Myers is a 6-3, 190-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.

247sports.com

Donovan Smith, Los Osos , Pro-Style Quarterback
Donovan Smith is a 6-3, 200-pound Pro-Style Quarterback from Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

247sports.com

Noah Bodden, Christ The King Regional , Pro-Style Quarterback
Noah Bodden is a Pro-Style Quarterback from Middle Village, NY.

247sports.com

Nick Vattiato, University School , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Nick Vattiato is a 5-11, 169-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Fort Lauderdale, FL.

247sports.com

Lamarcus Brown, Blount , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Lamarcus Brown is a 6-2, 180-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Eight Mile, AL.

247sports.com

Xavier Copening, Avon Old Farms , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Xavier Copening is a 6-1, 180-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Avon, CT.

247sports.com

Jakob Foss, Grissom , Pro-Style Quarterback
Jakob Foss is a 6-2, 204-pound Pro-Style Quarterback from Stockbridge, GA.

247sports.com

Michael Maginnis, Newnan , Pro-Style Quarterback
Michael Maginnis is a 6-0.5, 182-pound Pro-Style Quarterback from Newnan, GA.

247sports.com

Jack Brandon, Cheshire Academy Cats, Pro-Style Quarterback
Jack Brandon is a Quarterback from Cheshire, CT

247sports.com

Cam'Ron Ransom, Armwood , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Cam'Ron Ransom is a 6-3, 205-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Lakeland, FL.

247sports.com

Ah-Shaun Davis, Willingboro , Dual-Threat Quarterback
Ah-Shaun Davis is a 6-1, 205-pound Dual-Threat Quarterback from Willingboro, NJ.

Last edited:
Well it might be the devil, or it might be the lord, but we're gonna have to flip somebody...

View attachment 121954
I’ll tell you what though. If we can’t flip any this cycle. If I’m Manny I only recruit 2022 PROSPECTS and don’t accept any of these guys that wants to transfer after their situation doesn’t go right. At whatever school they’re at now. Is that the right thing to do? I dont know, but we gotta stop being second fiddle. Or chopped liver to some of these prospects. Meaning stop being the fall back guy for the broad who chose another dude over you.

I’ll tell you what though. If we can’t flip any this cycle. If I’m Manny I only recruit 2022 PROSPECTS and don’t accept any of these guys that wants to transfer after their situation doesn’t go right. At whatever school they’re at now. Is that the right thing to do? I dont know, but we gotta stop being second fiddle. Or chopped liver to some of these prospects. Meaning stop being the fall back guy for the broad who chose another dude over you.

I'd be OK with taking another transfer QB, Lashlee may not be here for a decade.

We have to be honest, Enos was a disaster and Jon Richt didn't fill anyone with confidence. QBs tend to be the position that commits earliest and is most dependent on who the position coach is.

Miami fell behind the last few years. We can catch back up soon enough, but in the meantime, we may need to take another transfer QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back