UM 2021 DT Commit Savion Collins Recruiting Update

Advertisement
There’s a lot of D-II top flight competitive schools that he should consider get a great education if he produces the league will take notice

Why P5 a mystery drawing this process out .

lol yes he was. He knows the game and I’m sure his coach told him how it works.

When the school has not reached out to you in months and they were going after that DT that committed to LSU that’s recruiting speak for you are plan D.

And to top it off he made frequent comments that he wasn’t all in for UM even though he was “committed”.

The running joke on the board was he wasn’t even being counted by us being in the class and we thought he would jump ship with the gators as soon as they gave him a cookie.

He can save the tears. Let it be a lesson to future recruits.
I’m with you on this.. sucks to suck, shouldn’t be committed to us openly sucking on the gator. That’s what your *** gets

So there is an article about this but not about the high school making it difficult for Taylor to EE?

He had a full ride offer from Miami a team that took a chance on him early and would have done whatever they could to make him the best he could be but NO his big PRIDEFUL ME and ignoring the people whom had his best interest at heart.

A FALL always follows PRIDE one way or another it follows.

Now here Collins is unwanted because of selfish pride alone and know where to go.

You would think he’d dump his prideful ways and take immediately a close to home as possible full ride and turn his life around.

Scared damaged kid now with loads of Emotional baggage .

Well he knew what was best now he hast it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
End of the day, you gotta put in work.

UF is no where near the hype train we on right now, and no I don't care about the season they just had.

E.Jones isn't terrible but he's also not Trask, and they also have to find out who will replace Pitts. The kid from LSU appears to look real good on paper, but once again we're not talking about Trask.

UF did pretty well with the portal too, but with the defense being a **** show for the majority of the season, I don't expect it to get any better, as Mullen (an all out offensive guy) will focus solely on scoring.

Not the total package

Has all the measurables to be great but lazy according to many here.
So maybe this situation lights a fire in him to be great. He can turn this into a positive.

Advertisement
I know where he's going, y'all are either going to laugh or be mad in the morning lol. Won't say it in public because I have respect for him & his family
Last I heard he was going to be a PWO at UF.

Which I think is a bad idea, he should go to FIU if he has a committable offer from them he’d have a much better chance to play at FIU than he would as a walk-on at UF, plus he would get some good coaching from Kenard Lang.

Last I heard he was going to be a PWO at UF.
Gaytors spinning that he Preferred to Walk On there instead of full scholarship elsewhere

Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back