UM 2021 DT Commit Savion Collins Recruiting Update

Advertisement
Gaytors spinning that he Preferred to Walk On there instead of full scholarship elsewhere

Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF by MOODMAN
What a fool

Advertisement
What a fool

@Goulds Cane
Well the youngman is literally betting on himself by putting his money where his mouth is by paying his way as a UF PWO.

I can respect his self confidence, if he plays his cards right he can minimize his cost by rooming with his Palmetto teammates off campus which would eliminate his housing cost. An since WO's are allowed to be on the training table that covers his food. So Savion would only have to pay instate tuition which is roughly $7k per year.

He will be humbled and hungry an if he stays focused will probably be put on scholarship in 2 years and not be IC hit for the gators.

Go Canes

Last edited:
That seems like a bit of a stretch
A stretch ? No.....it’s one of the dumbest things I’ve read in 20 years on boards?
Lt is a freak, once a decade talent. Kid runs like a deer at his size , he’s thought of as a first round talent. Collins is a fat and lazy. This is from people that know the kids. I’m going to text them this hilarity

Last edited:
Advertisement
A stretch ? No.....it’s one of the dumbest things I’ve read in 20 years on boards?
Lt is a freak, once a decade talent. Kid runs like a deer at his size , he’s thought of as a first round talent. Collins is a fat and lazy. This is from people that know the kids. I’m going to text them this hilarity as morning hilarity.
Lazy and has been exposed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaytors spinning that he Preferred to Walk On there instead of full scholarship elsewhere

Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF by MOODMAN

This is where you will read the "i"d rAthEr hAVe a HunGrY plAYeR lIkE ColLinS tHAn TaYloR" dribble from some morons in that fan base who LOVE intangibles

Advertisement
Back