UM 2021 DT Commit Savion Collins Recruiting Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last I heard he was going to be a PWO at UF.

Which I think is a bad idea, he should go to FIU if he has a committable offer from them he’d have a much better chance to play at FIU than he would as a walk-on at UF, plus he would get some good coaching from Kenard Lang.
I guess playing for UF is more important than starting for 3 years at G5 program (that's a lot of film for the NFL).

I guess playing for UF is more important than starting for 3 years at G5 program (that's a lot of film for the NFL).
maybe they have an agreement that he will be put on scholly next year. But for his case I hope he was smart enough to get the bright futures scholarship to go with the PWO. But I'm guessing since he is in this predicament that he played himself in the classrooms too. lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh I thought he was.

Whoa, LCE.exe CAN get a data point in the wrong place?

tyler labine what GIF by HULU

Really bad move and not because I hate UF. As LCE said, kid needs to go somewhere he can get some real minutes early and develop. He's taking the UF route because it sounds **** and he can be with Collier and Marshall.

He's really getting some bad advice. He'll be lucky to see the field before Year 3, and that's if he's not pushed out before then.

Advertisement
If it was me personally I’d go somewhere that’s giving me a full ride.

I’ll never hate on a kid betting on himself tho... if he falls on his face itll be a decision he’ll forever regret

That’s a smart move on his part. If he can’t play here, might as well go play for UF. He’ll be a scholarship player come 2022 and I think he turns out to be great asset to their team. We have two good DT but I **** sure would have like to have him in this class.

Hilarious. Dude is a scrub. Still gets to go where he wanted. Has to pay back Sallie May. Talk about a bust and waste of potential. Busted before enrolling lol

That’s a smart move on his part. If he can’t play here, might as well go play for UF. He’ll be a scholarship player come 2022 and I think he turns out to be great asset to their team. We have two good DT but I **** sure would have like to have him in this class.
really? a kid that has no drive or love? no thanks. cant waste a counter on that

Advertisement
Back