UM 2021 DT Commit Savion Collins Recruiting Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you know how expensive it is to attend UM? He'd have to have a 4.0 GPA and 2000 SAT to realistically come here.

Our walk-ons are rich kids who didn't even start on their HS teams lol
The one dude i always wondered about was Darrius Hughes who was a walk on rb. I still lol when we were recruiting Stan Dobard and he named Hughes as a player on th eteam he wanted to meet.

UCF got 3 dt commits. They got our former dt commit Anthony Hundley
usf appears to have 2 dt commits but the shouldve been a player with him/.
I figured this is the kind of guy one of those schools takes a chance on.

I figured this is the kind of guy one of those schools takes a chance on.
Probably if he decommited earlier.

The transfer portal have alot of these guys at standstill. They can now weigh it out on getting a proven depth guy over taking a chance on him.

He did hisself a disservice after knowing all that time we werent gonna take him. Guess he was waiting on that 1 BIG OFFER that never came and he stuck in a limbo situation after esd

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't really see a problem with anything he said in that article. It didn't work out for him here and his road will lead somewhere even if he's not sure where right now. Good luck kid, you make the best of wherever your path takes you.
Aww so sweet. You better than me.

He’s basically saying UM screwed him over by pulling his scholarship at the last minute and because of that most of the big schools had filled their spots.

He’s clearly lying and was informed he should find somewhere else well prior. He didn’t want to be here but used us like previous divas as a safety school.

Tells you all you need to know that other big schools haven’t found a way to get him.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Advertisement
What about all the other top 24/7 players waiting until National Signing day, are they also blaming teams for not having an early commitment? This guy in every interview for the last 2 years would not give a straight "I'm a Cane 1000%" answer like all the other 2021 commits, it was always they are the leaders right now. He wanted to be a Gator plain and simple but the feeling wasn't mutual.

Aww so sweet. You better than me.

He’s basically saying UM screwed him over by pulling his scholarship at the last minute and because of that most of the big schools had filled their spots.

He’s clearly lying and was informed he should find somewhere else well prior. He didn’t want to be here but used us like previous divas as a safety school.

Tells you all you need to know that other big schools haven’t found a way to get him.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
He wasn't

He wasn't
lol yes he was. He knows the game and I’m sure his coach told him how it works.

When the school has not reached out to you in months and they were going after that DT that committed to LSU that’s recruiting speak for you are plan D.

And to top it off he made frequent comments that he wasn’t all in for UM even though he was “committed”.

The running joke on the board was he wasn’t even being counted by us being in the class and we thought he would jump ship with the gators as soon as they gave him a cookie.

He can save the tears. Let it be a lesson to future recruits.

Advertisement
Back