UM -17.5 vs. UVA

Advertisement
I rarely ever bet on sports anymore but I put down a little coin against all Miami teams in 3 games. Bet the Pistons and the points last night, took UVA and the points, took New England and the points. I firmly believe all Miami teams will win, just thought the lines seemed generous. 1-0 so far.
Well congratulations and **** you

Advertisement
So hard to predict this game, the variance is very high with our team. I could see us winning 40-10 or squeaking out a win like we did vs. Ga Tech with our victory formation... wait, wut?

Advertisement
Take it from a UVA alum who keeps his eye on that team, they are not good. It's true that they should have a far better record than they do. Honestly, they should be 4-3 and not 2-5 (they've blown a few games they could've easily won). However, they lack talent in most skill positions, are undersized on both lines, and have a tendency to make more mistakes on the field than we do. QB play is average, though he's decently made the jump to P5 football. Their RB will make you pay if you let him, he's pretty good.

All in all, if we play like we should, there's no reason why this shouldn't be a result like Miami-OH (btw that Miami-OH team has had a pretty good year). However, I said the same thing before we lost to GT. Personally, I think this will be a letdown game for UVA. UNC had its annual **** the bed game under Mack Brown, and Tony Elliot is not a good HC. I'll take the Canes 10+.

UVA 247 board isn't a very active board for football. They discuss basketball and lacrosse on it, too.

Those that have commented on the game this week seem to think they will lose, although most think the point spread is too large. They are expecting anywhere from a 10-14 point loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Upper bowl tickets $4
Lower bowl tickets - $13

Attachments

• IMG_1738.png
    IMG_1738.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back