UM -17.5 vs. UVA

Advertisement
Yeah I wouldn’t touch that line. I don’t think we play with enough tempo or explosiveness to beat any ACC team by that large of a margin unless we’re the beneficiaries of multiple turnovers. I imagine the QB situation will be another game time decision as well. We should win but I’m expecting another tight game.
If Williams plays, I hope we open the O up a bit. Trying to keep it close against a really good team like Clemson is smart. Trying to do the same against an inferior team is what gives that team a better chance of beating you. You have to take advantage of your talent advantage and attack. Williams isn't a scrub. Let him sling it and build some confidence.

Advertisement
View attachment 262423The Canes aren’t good enough is to take any ACC opponent for granted! JUST WIN BABY! That Al Davis quote never gets old
This Canes team full of players who are trying to learn how to win against high level competition. This Canes team isn’t good enough yet to take any ACC opponents for granted. JUST WIN BABY! That Al Davis quote never gets old

I’m glad Miami won but unfortunately that was easy money…..and it didn’t make a **** bit of difference beforehand whether TVD played or not. Hope he enjoys all the extra money he stole this off-season, just soft as baby **** both mentally and physically. Could literally suck the energy out of a nuclear power plant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back