UM -17.5 vs. UVA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m forever traumatized by what I saw against GT, but that is one big line…

No way I’m touching this.

Will you guys ever learn Being a Miami fan is inherently stressful enough without having additional money on the line besides the cost of your fandom and tickets

IMG_6938.jpeg

Advertisement
What is your bases of thinking we win big? People said the same thing when we played GT.
what's your basis of thinking that we don't?

one game against GT where we had 4 egregious turnovers and we got caught sleeping after a bye and a week before UNC?

good teams get caught sleeping typically once (sometimes twice) per season when looking ahead.

I'd be more worried against NC state with FSU looming ahead than against UVA. they just beat UNC and are riding high, and our players just got rejuvenated and back on track

what's your basis of thinking that we don't?

one game against GT where we had 4 egregious turnovers and we got caught sleeping after a bye and a week before UNC?

good teams get caught sleeping typically once (sometimes twice) per season when looking ahead.

I'd be more worried against NC state with FSU looming ahead than against UVA. they just beat UNC and are riding high, and our players just got rejuvenated and back on track
My basis is we have generally played down to opponents level no matter the ranking.

Depending on who the QB is the offensive game plan could be just as vanilla as we saw against Clemson.

Handling success has not been something Miami does well. I would like to see it happen against UVA before I can say we have turned a corner.

Mario's in game decision making has left a lot to be desired. We can not overlook any opponent left of this schedule they can all easily beat us.

Advertisement
My basis is we have generally played down to opponents level no matter the ranking.

Depending on who the QB is the offensive game plan could be just as vanilla as we saw against Clemson.

Handling success has not been something Miami does well. I would like to see it happen against UVA before I can say we have turned a corner.

Mario's in game decision making has left a lot to be desired. We can not overlook any opponent left of this schedule they can all easily beat us.
I strongly disagree with that

showed up to every game except for the GT game. we dominated Miami (OH) - who would beat GT and UVA imo, Temple, A&M, we dominated Clemson in the trenches despite no TVD and them knowing we were gonna run it, and we led UNC at the half but ultimately got doomed by costly turnovers (fumble into the end zone, fumble by TVD, Pick by TVD in our own redzone etc.

only game we have played down in or didn't show up effort wise was GT

unless your talking about teams from the past? which has no relevance to this team

Advertisement
Back