UM -17.5 vs. UVA

Advertisement
Advertisement
transitive property has no place in college football

I think we win big, still a big line not knowing if TVD is playing 100% or not..
That’s not about the transitive property. It’s the fact they can surprise a team.

Advertisement
VA beat NC by RUNNING the ball, we tried to beat them PASSING the ball. We beat Clemson because we RAN the ball. I hope Dawson recognizes that we have lots of talent besides TVD and quits relying on TVD so much. Maye didn't beat the U last week by passing the ball, they beat us with a balanced offense. I hope and pray that we utilize all our talent instead of being one sided. We still need more passes to the TE and RB's. Its frustrating to see us rely too much on TVD. I simply hope our RB's are available and not too many injured. Arroyo played but no passes went his way yet.

Yes Tez Walker had 3 TDs on the ground

How do you have less brains than a stuffed animal? TrumpyCane wants to know

Advertisement
We’ll be lucky to get 40k

What's bizarre is the Miami Hurricanes website does not have a lot of tickets available. You'd think we're playing FSU this weekend with the limited amounts of tickets.

The secondary market has more but not an egregious amount for a Monday. I don't know if Miami dumped tickets on the market and they're off their website or what's going on but it seems like there's a lot of tickets in hands right now.

download.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back