UGA Fans Blaming Richt's Recruiting

valid

Band
Banned
and the announcers are taking that narrative as well..."UGA has a long way to go in the talent department".

Oh really?

According to 247, UGA had:

2013 - #12 class
2014 - #8 class
2015 - #5 class
2016 (who Richt mostly recruited) - #8 class

meanwhile Ole Miss:

2013 - #8 class
2014 - #15 class
2015 - #17 class
2016 - #5 class

what am I missing here?

Advertisement
They are in denial they just got signed up long term with mediocrity. Let them grieve however they want to.
We know they are wrong and thats what matters

and the announcers are taking that narrative as well..."UGA has a long way to go in the talent department".

Oh really?

According to 247, UGA had:

2013 - #12 class
2014 - #8 class
2015 - #5 class
2016 (who Richt mostly recruited) - #8 class

meanwhile Ole Miss:

2013 - #8 class
2014 - #15 class
2015 - #17 class
2016 - #5 class

what am I missing here?

DC licksDogNuts explaining to you that UGA would run the table in the ACC, that they're good, but that Ole
Miss is simply better.
Wait for it.

Kirby Smart is such a bad coach. Their fanbase is in denial, similar to our own fanbase when Golden was here

Advertisement
UGA came out unprepared like they have almost all year. That's coaching.

These guys have had top 10 recruiting classes for ever

There will be endless debate on their sites. Is it recruiting? Is it culture? Maybe player development? Perhaps they should fire their S&C coach.

they're such a mess right now, my friends a fan, everything good is Smart and everything bad is Richt. Some may say we are like that, but I think we're more reasonable and our ex coaches were pure garbage

Advertisement
image.jpg

It's like when teams hire Belichick assistants hoping to get a piece of the magic, only to realize they are nothing more than cogs. Which is why fans who wanted UM to hire Mario should refrain from talking about football ever again.

Georgia's O-line is bad and their receivers are dropping the balls regularly as well. Eason looks decent for someone who has to constantly throw off his back foot.

Geez, I wonder who UGA's WR coach is....oh yeah, it's Coley.

Advertisement
It must REALLY suck to have the thought start creeping in that if you just hired the next Derek Dooley. But but but we were hoping for Saban-Lite! What happened? We can get CMR back, right? Make the fear go away!

derek-dooley-tennessee.jpg

Coker was probably the only first year coach in history to not get this excuse laid out for him on a weekly basis

Advertisement
Eason looks like a talent but he could go the way of Hackenberg.

Not sold on his coaching.

Advertisement
Back