UGA Fans Blaming Richt's Recruiting

Eason looks like a talent but he could go the way of Hackenberg.

Not sold on his coaching.

Spot on with the Sackenburg comparison. The UGA o-line is even looking as garbage as the ones he had at Penn State. That excuse only goes so far though once you prove yourself to be wildly inaccurate even with time to throw. Obviously a 3 game sample size is too small but that's absolutely who I was trying to think he reminded me of.

Advertisement
Unless you can get Saban or Dantonio, the head coach of your team should be a head coach with offensive bonafides.

Spot on with the Sackenburg comparison. The UGA o-line is even looking as garbage as the ones he had at Penn State. That excuse only goes so far though once you prove yourself to be wildly inaccurate even with time to throw. Obviously a 3 game sample size is too small but that's absolutely who I was trying to think he reminded me of.

I thought he was inaccurate too.

The announcers were saying the Georgia WRs had to stop being so lazy and trying to one hand catches - they were trying to do that because the throws were off.

Unless you can get Saban or Dantonio, the head coach of your team should be a head coach with offensive bonafides.

On the college level I'd absolutely agree. I do think Narduzzi is going to do well at Pitt though. Well being a relative term, of course.

Advertisement
Narduzzi ain't doin sheet at Pitt. Good coach but you can't win in the ACC at Pitt.

Bobby Petrino
Jim Harbaugh
Tom Herman
Urban Meyer
Mark Richt
Jimbo Fisher
David Shaw
Kevin Sumlin
Gus Malhzahn
etc.

Offensive gurus....

The defensive guys are typically not good at the head coach thing with a few expectations.

Speaking as a realistic Dawg fan, that O-line had 90 returning starts and won 10 games the last 2 years with horrible QB play. Donor think it's players guys, this new coaching staff not getting it done this year. I am missing CMR already and am definitely following the Canes since he is here.

Advertisement

Speaking as a realistic Dawg fan, that O-line had 90 returning starts and won 10 games the last 2 years with horrible QB play. Donor think it's players guys, this new coaching staff not getting it done this year. I am missing CMR already and am definitely following the Canes since he is here.

smart guy, nicholls and Mizzou had blaring red flags, but Dawf nation decided to pat Kirby dumb on the back for horrific wins

In 15 years, Richt had 2 losses with a worse margin of loss than this game - against Florida (49-10) in 2008, with UF ranked #5 (Georgia was ranked #8 ) and against LSU (42-10) in 2011 with LSU ranked #1 (Georgia was ranked #1 2)....

Georgia is in for a rough year....

So the knock on Richt was that he couldn't win big games with the *** load of talent he recruited. Now that they have a new coach who apparently can't win big games either, the knock is that Richt left the cupboard bare? Does this qualify as a delusional fan base building a dumpster fire? Thanks for being stupid Georgia.. thanks for being stupid.

Advertisement
In 15 years, Richt had 2 losses with a worse margin of loss than this game - against Florida (49-10) in 2008, with UF ranked #5 (Georgia was ranked #8 ) and against LSU (42-10) in 2011 with LSU ranked #1 (Georgia was ranked #1 2)....

yes but those are still pretty bad losses. I really wonder how much it had to do with Richt not calling plays and his coordinators.

I really hope he's learned from his mistakes....I believe he has. Diaz and Kul were tremendous hires, as was Gus Felder.

yes but those are still pretty bad losses. I really wonder how much it had to do with Richt not calling plays and his coordinators.

I really hope he's learned from his mistakes....I believe he has. Diaz and Kul were tremendous hires, as was Gus Felder.

Every program has bad losses. All of em...especially if you view it over the span of 15 years. What are you even talking about?

They are delusional. They fired Richt for not winning enough with all that talent. Now they are saying there isn't enough. They will become a dumpster fire. Think Tennessee after they fired Fulmer. UT is going to curb stomp them next week

Advertisement
Mark this down: the Canes are going to run into Kirby Smart and Georgia in a Bowl Game.

You'll see the difference between the two coaches then. It will be a beat down by Miami, similar to Miami-Florida in 2000.

Mark this down: the Canes are going to run into Kirby Smart and Georgia in a Bowl Game.

You'll see the difference between the two coaches then. It will be a beat down by Miami, similar to Miami-Florida in 2000.

I hope not because that means we will be in a ****** bowl game.

The only way that happens is if we manage to drop 3-4 games this season. No way do we play in a crappy bowl with them

Every program has bad losses. All of em...especially if you view it over the span of 15 years. What are you even talking about?

im drunk

Advertisement
Back