UGA Fans Blaming Richt's Recruiting

Lol at saban being a "good coach but not great."

Hes the best rwcruiter he isntno genius we saw that with the dolphins

Pros are a different story. A lot of times you have to strike luck and hope your front office is worth a crap - the Phins are not. Saban's not the best pro coach, but he's still a **** good coach. Dude has 5 national titles on his resume, and 4 of them were within the last 7 years.

And "isn'tno" is a double negative, so you're aware.

He's not going to understand that.

Yea i isnt understand dat

64468116.jpg

Advertisement
Send them here. I heard Herbie say USC don't have depth today as well.
2016 College Football Team Talent Composite

USC has zero depth still that is 100% true . Just like UM has no depth. That is result of probation .
They have 81 players on scholarship, of those 81, 52 of them are considered studs by the recruiting services. Compare that to miami, 74 and only 28 four * (1 five *). I disagree, USC has no excuse, other than poor coaching, to be 1-3. We are paper thin tho, I agree.

Malzahn was on hot seat but got a reprieve thanks to a Les Miles coached team that can't score an offensive TD in like 2 years! How long has this been going on Baton Rouge remember that train wreck in the Nat Title game vs The Nicktator? I mean that was the worst offensive performance since Kyle Wright was under center! Another team Cam Cameron has destroyed!

I'm at a complete loss for how Cam Cameron convinces people to give him work. He is a disaster.

just noticed that Kirby Dumb hired Mel Tucker as his DC. The same Mel Tucker that got ran out of Chicago for his atrocious defense.

UGA has a surprisingly subpar staff.

just noticed that Kirby Dumb hired Mel Tucker as his DC. The same Mel Tucker that got ran out of Chicago for his atrocious defense.

The two best guys on the staff are hold overs from Richt's tenure! That's all you need to know.

Advertisement
UGA hired a corch and they are figuring it out...Smart may not make it past year 4....Let us win the ACCCG...they would go ape s*** over there

Yeah, the hire was much maligned on these boards. Rocker is the only decent guy on that staff

It's like when teams hire Belichick assistants hoping to get a piece of the magic, only to realize they are nothing more than cogs. Which is why fans who wanted UM to hire Mario should refrain from talking about football ever again.

Some winning HC's seem to turn out future good HCs, others do not. I suspect that the huge control freak types do not hire or develop leadership skills in assistants, who then fail when on their own. Saban does not seem to have the touch, but turning our HC is not his job.

Interesting point ! Does anyone know how many HC have come from a Saban led team?

McElwain, Miles, Smart, Fisher off top of my head. D'Antonio, I think?

Yeah, Dantonio was one of Saban's. Miles wasn't though. You could also throw in Dan Quinn and Jason Garret as Saban disciples if you include his pro tenure.

The initial post here is funny considering was a Belichick Assistant.

I thought Miles was for some reason. Forgot about Muschamp too.

Advertisement
It's like when teams hire Belichick assistants hoping to get a piece of the magic, only to realize they are nothing more than cogs. Which is why fans who wanted UM to hire Mario should refrain from talking about football ever again.

Some winning HC's seem to turn out future good HCs, others do not. I suspect that the huge control freak types do not hire or develop leadership skills in assistants, who then fail when on their own. Saban does not seem to have the touch, but turning our HC is not his job.

Interesting point ! Does anyone know how many HC have come from a Saban led team?

Yeah, Dantonio was one of Saban's. Miles wasn't though. You could also throw in Dan Quinn and Jason Garret as Saban disciples if you include his pro tenure.

Derek Dooley and the guy who replaced Saban at Michigan State (Bobby Williams?).

Advertisement

Derek Dooley and the guy who replaced Saban at Michigan State (Bobby Williams?).

I remember when Tenn hired that loser. They were actually talking about putting prohibitive language in his contract because they were worried he might bolt for Georgia if that gig opened up.

So in less than a year the UGA fans went from Richt underachieving with great talent to Smart being dealt a team with underwhelming talent.
Nice.
That was a seamless changing of the narrative.

UGA getting what they deserve. Those fans are going to make themselves dizzy with all that narrative spinning. Good entertainment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back