UGA Fans Already Hate Coley

Advertisement
I hate that the dolphins are apparently committed to taking a QB in the first round. How you can make that decision this far out is beyond me... There may not be a good option when they're up (although in fairness they do have 3 picks). Also, Rosen may be better then any draft options

Rosen better than Tua or Herbert? **** no man. In the NFL you either have it or you don’t at the position. Rosen don’t have it. He had tons of opportunities to show wha he can do and he’s never flashed anything special. He never will. And the dolphins are cruising towards that top pick. So they can take whoever they want.

He the best WR for the number 3 team in the country. He has made multiple tough catches. We had kids dropping passes that him them in the chest. UGA doesn't throw da ball a lot so he wont put up monster numbers. U watch ball bro?
I always liked Cager but seems he couldn’t put it all together. That stretch where we **** the bed after the Notre Dame game he actually played well.

Rosen better than Tua or Herbert? **** no man. In the NFL you either have it or you don’t at the position. Rosen don’t have it. He had tons of opportunities to show wha he can do and he’s never flashed anything special. He never will. And the dolphins are cruising towards that top pick. So they can take whoever they want.

Doesn't matter who they take if they don't fix the OL or put weapons around him.

Doesn't matter who they take if they don't fix the OL or put weapons around him.

Agreed but you saw what happened when we took Jake Long over Matt Ryan. Not that I’m even that impressed by him at least he’s had a few great seasons. We’ve been a bottom feeder.

Advertisement
Agreed but you saw what happened when we took Jake Long over Matt Ryan. Not that I’m even that impressed by him at least he’s had a few great seasons. We’ve been a bottom feeder.

I just looked up a mock draft from walter football. The dolphins 3 first rnd picks were Tua, Jeudy, Najee Harris. Saban coming back to the fins LMFAO

X-Box Coley strikes again. Have the RB throw a TD pass in a blizzard.

Advertisement
Not a fan of Coley, but Enos so far has been Patrick Nix level of awful. I’d take Coley over Enos 365 days a year.
Not impressed with enos but I think this comparison is not valid. Nix was aweful....he was the dorito version of an OC. He was bad bad bad super fuggin bad. Fug I hated that guy, especially after getting stomped out by cal in the bowl game out west

another guy who's stuck in pro style ****, under center, and huddling, Georgia's best posessions yesterday were at the end of both halves when they were in hurry up and playing with tempo

Cager isn't in the top 150 in any national category. We just have fans who see some guy catch a pass and they flip out, wondering why we can't do that.
...and we have some fans secretly pumping the "Yes" fist when he got split in the ribs and had to leave the game--butthurt about him leaving Miami.

Advertisement
8E4C22D8-BCAB-498B-A1D0-C157FD18EEEE.jpeg

Lol

I know don't think very highly of Tua. What QB do you want the Dolphins to target in the Draft? I can't stand a 2 year tank for Lawrence, and he hasn't looked as impressive this year. Herbert scares me for a top 3 pick.
Disgustin' for Justin????

Advertisement
I called into Mark Packer’s show on Sirius XM and told everyone listening that Coley called a half-back pass in a blizzard in our bowl game. Trying to throw some salt on Georgia fans’ wound. Gives them a sneak peak at what else to expect. 😂

Cager is hurt- separated shoulder and some other “undisclosed” injury. May be done for the season. Or may be able to come back in a couple of weeks. Hurt the shoulder two games ago but tried to play through. Sounds a lot like Jarren’s situation.

Advertisement
Back