UGA Fans Already Hate Coley

E07CA927-E397-4882-A53F-C21288913089.jpeg

Advertisement
UGA 247 board is gold. Calls for firing Coley. Kirby is a "good recruiter but poor game coach" all kinds of stuff. The best - "Coley was a more aggressive, better play caller at Miami"

SC defense is just stifling UGA. Fromm threw a pick 6 already.
Coley is actually a good OC. Each time he was held back by his head coach. Coley like a high tempo and aggressive offense. Al Golden forced him to slow the pace to protect his defense.

At UGA, Kirby wants to run a power offense that is heavy run oriented. ****, he let Fields walk smh.

Advertisement
Coley is actually a good OC. Each time he was held back by his head coach. Coley like a high tempo and aggressive offense. Al Golden forced him to slow the pace to protect his defense.

At UGA, Kirby wants to run a power offense that is heavy run oriented. ****, he let Fields walk smh.
even if that were true,,, where is your proof? When has Coley ever proven to be a good OC?

I know don't think very highly of Tua. What QB do you want the Dolphins to target in the Draft? I can't stand a 2 year tank for Lawrence, and he hasn't looked as impressive this year. Herbert scares me for a top 3 pick.

Im higher on Tua over Fromm. But ill reserve judgmenet for the end of the year. Tua is like 6'0-6'1 tops and plays with elite talent all around him. He has some mobility but isnt some juggernaut threat dual threat guy. Im not sure but they likely are going to get 1 qb in the first round. It may not have to be at the top spot...we'll see...this team has a million holes to fill

Advertisement
Replay of UK-UGA is on SEC Network. Coley is the absolute worst part of anything Georgia. QB Sneak under center when they havent been under center all game and couldn't do it well in practice, on his own 49, on 4th and inches. Horrible route trees. Terrible.

Advertisement
Back